Just curious, real or fake breasts, guys?

LSUCajunBoy22

Ahh :S I feel suddenly insecure... now that I know that it's very likely my partner will prefer big boobs.

Well, I'm a 34B just about bursting out, the next set of bra's I get will be C's, but they'll be loose on me.

So, 34 B/C, Guys? Natural... is this okay???

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh :S I feel suddenly insecure... now that I know that it's very likely my partner will prefer big boobs.

Well, I'm a 34B just about bursting out, the next set of bra's I get will be C's, but they'll be loose on me.

So, 34 B/C, Guys? Natural... is this okay???

My "ideal" boob size would be a full B cup, like yours. Don't worry, not all of us are looking for girls with DD's

Real. But its the whole package that matters. I was engaged to someone who had inplants and we got along great... the status of her breasts was inconsequential for me. Yeah, she looked great when I first met her and her perky bustiness had something to do with that I am sure... but I don't really care for the hardness of fake breasts.

But that wouldn't keep me from dating someone, I just prefer real I guess.

well I'm a good ole' A cup... just.. and sure I want bigger boobs.... don't know if I would ever do anything about it though..and yeah comments like.."You can wear a cute top' are downright patronising and rude!... and to then shake your head at someone who decides they want to get a surgery saying ' its high maintenance' or 'fake'

The worst thing is the very same female friends who I've talked to about getting bigger boobs, the ones who tell em its 'unnatural or fake" are the girls who HAVE a nice natural B or c cup.

Or my ex boyfriend, who said he hated fake boobs, but that I would be 'just perfect' if only I had a nice B-cup

Sure most guys on here say they like natural, but no one likes a barley-a cup natural.

Then guys wonder why girls want to get fake boobs, when most guys in here say they like a nice full B-cup or small C cup ... I WISH!!!

what if I said I'd like a nice natural 9 inch plus penis with a decent size girth? a lot of guys who have a smaller penis would feel hurt by this comment!

When I say I want bigger boobs, people seem to think I want some super-duper knock-your eyes out boobs... no all I want ( as do most flat chested other women) is a bit of something to put in my bra!!

I don't think anyone is going for the triple Fs!!!!

Comments like "don't worry I love B-cups!) sure... great... a lot of people would love to have a b-cup.. but girls who think a b-cup is small really need to take a look at other smaller girls out there...

just a nice b-cup is all I want (which so many guys say "all I want is a nice natural b-cup) well what if the girl doesn't have a nice natural b-cup... whats wrong with a 'fake' b-cup then?

AMEN SISTER!!!

And I DO consider you a sister, because I had A's and dealt with being picked on by men AND by women...(like I could friggin' help it!!!) I have heard everything...I endured embarrassment in Jr. High in the shower room, I put up with RUDE comments from JERKS from both sexes. Other people can say what they want about letting it roll off your back...but they needn't speak unless they have been in your shoes!!!

Now I have boobs. I bought them. For me. Now I hear comments like..."Why don't people with small boobs just find "cute tops?" from women who proudly comment (here) that THEY have "natural,....sexy....C's !"!!!!

OR how un-natural and disgusting they think implants are....I do not care. I did not get humongous ones...they are large C's, small D's....(heck, if you are paying...a little more umph never hurts!) But it is true, you go too big, it is impossible to find shirts that fit your small shoulders, tiny waist and big chest at the same time. When I gain weight this is a problem...it goes there too.

I just do not care for catty women who tell me that I must think I am ugly to do such a thing to my body...(aint the case) Those are the same types who actually liked to pick on me or make jokes to make themselves feel better (when I WAS flat !!)....(I guess with some people you never win.

You can't please everyone...so you, got to please yourself....

If I grew up in some town in France all my life where small breasts were thought of as very sexy, and I had never been picked on, teased or humilated...I would have never felt a need to get them. I probably would have just bought a "Cute top" to show them off....and I ADMIRE small chested women who do not give a flip, and like not having to haul around boobs or to have to wear a jog bra to the gym. I do not think I am better than they are because my boobs are big now. I just dealt with my issues with the power I had. To feel better about me.

SOrry, rant over.

I liked your rant! Yay. I can wear a tank top. Whoop dee do. As I said, I don't want some big DD cups, I'm quite short and small as it is... if I wear a tank top without a bra, I'm NOT 'lucky' and its not 'cute' . Pancakes have more body than me... I would LOVE to even be a nice FULL A-cup.. if I don't wear a bra ( and all almost all my bras are push ups!) with a summer top then I just look even flatter.. I HAVE to wear a bra to give even that little bit of push up.. even with my super-push-up-wonder-bra, its still only 2 small smidgens on my chest! I would LOVE to have small , perky boobs that bounce that little bit off my chest in the summer.. but if I need all the help i can get from a bra! ](*,)

Everyone who has told me that 'I wish I had small boobs' has had at least a C-size or bigger. Even most of the people on here say b-cups' are small.

Seriously to all those who say that, what if its not even a handful, what if its barely a pinch? what if they are too small to be perky?

I liked your rant! Seriously to all those who say that, what if its not even a handful, what if its barely a pinch? what if they are too small to be perky?

Before my surgery, I worked out for MONTHS...I wanted to look fantastic after the big day...I was all muscle..my body fat was like, down to 15%..and guess what...my boobs...what I DID have.. completely were gone. But I was feircely in shape and felt pretty dang good !

A few months after the operation, I was working out at the same gym..(all womens gym) and a lady I had often seen said...wow, you are really looking good these days! I think she couldnt put her finger on the change...but she noticed the full effect I guess...I was balanced out. That made me feel good. No one went...OMG what did you do!!!!?!?!

I used to wear padded bras that were essentially my boobs. Egg carton like things. Now, if I want to, I can go braless and still have something...(Actually I don't, because I don't want THAT much attention..)

If will make you feel good...I say do whatever makes you feel more positive about yourself. And do not do it for anyone else.

I totally agree with shikashika and fnlyfrei

I don't have A-cups, but ... I have read stories in magazines much like your fnlyfrei, where the woman felt uncomfortable all her life for being almost flat-chested, couldn't wear summer dresses, couldn't wear bikinis ... For a person like that, implants are completely liberating!

Women who get implants in that situation don't have low self-esteem, IMO, they have high enough self-esteem to do what it takes to make themselves feel sexy, regardless of the judgment of others.

As shikashika said, it's easy to say that size doesn't matter when you have a 9 inch penis. Same goes for boobs!

.. but girls who think a b-cup is small really need to take a look at other smaller girls out there...

Sorry if I offended you, I only feel insecure because I gathered from this thread that it's likely that my partner will prefer bigger boobs than B's ( seeing as a lot of guys here prefer the fake C's and DD's) So it has nothing to DO with what other women have, it has nothing to do with other women with DD's or other women with A's. It's all to do with what my partner likes, and I wanted to see if there are guys who like B's. That's all I wanted.

If I was a girl who had full B's, and constantly went, "ooohhh, I have really small boobs ahhh, help" when there are women with A's, then yeah, of course you have a right to complain.

Let's face it, ANY girl who isn't a DD will feel insecure, especially since there are so many guys here that like that size.

But really, I guess at the end of the day, any guy who EXPECTS DD's on a woman, and complains at a woman for having B's then he's a JERK.

sophie says:

"Women who get implants in that situation don't have low self-esteem, IMO, they have high enough self-esteem to do what it takes to make themselves feel sexy, regardless of the judgment of others."

I have to ask (knowing I'll catch a lot of hell for this): how can you say you are basing your sexiness and self-esteem on something apart from other people? I have heard this argument from a lot of women who at some point got fake ones, and as much as I am an "if it makes you happy, do it" person, I don't think this line makes much sense, IMO. Because you judge your sexiness BASED on what people over your lifetime have imprinted on your mind, it IS BASED on others' judgments whether you like to admit it or not. You weren't born thinking small boobs are not sexy enough. That is an opinion you acquired, and it didn't just fall out of the sky. You absorbed what you thought was sexy from the culture and decided your boobs were not enough to make you feel sexy. Fine if you want to go with that, but admit it.

I have a lot of sympathy for anyone who has ever felt like less, for any reason, and don't disparage women with inferiority issues about their A cups. But please, I have D cups and very often I envy women who have breasts that never NEED to be held up, otherwise they will sag and make me feel old. NATURAL big breasts SAG, ladies, that's the law of gravity. So if you don't want fake ones (which I don't), take your pick if you are not a perfect pert full B: too small to pinch, or big enough to look a bit like pendulous cow's udders at times. Which when you sweat, get sticky and hot underneath. You can't go braless, EVER, unless you want people s * * * * * *ing that you're some "hippie" ol' lady with jiggling this way and that. I'm sorry, but it's not an insult if I feel sad that I can't wear a "cute top" when I would love a strapless or spaghetti strap top, or summer tops, to be able to have plunging backlines and necklines that are so chic and provocative. You ARE really limited when you have big breasts in terms of style, whereas with small breasts, you can wear anything and feel sexy if you stand tall, and bare a little flesh.

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER, but for some reason small-breasted women seem to think they are the only ones that REALLY suffer.

I am only coming to love my breasts now, because they are a part of me. Women disown their bodies, and it's really sad. Our breasts our unique, they are ours for keeps, and a gift that women who have had breast cancer would kill to have back in any size. We have to learn to love ourselves, ladies, this thread should not make anyone insecure, because beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, it's always relative to our own self-perceptions (right? I am a D and have had breast issues that have hurt as much as anyone's here!) and in the end, beauty is only skin deep anyway. I don't mean to trivialize, but the point is, nature endowed us with our own unique femininity, and we have to treasure that and stop trying to be things we are not.

(By the way, where I live there are tons of Asians, and most guys go wild for them -- and they ALL have naturally A, at most B, breasts. Guys DO think they are hot.)

The only thing keeping me from DYING for implants is knowing that 1. they'll get bigger if/when I get pregnant (i still have a while) and 2. they'll still look pretty good in like.. 40 years. Sure, i dont get many guys oogling (i think I made that up) my chest, but there are plenty of guys out there who appreciate the smaller chested ladies. And boobs are only one part of a woman's body, I compare it do a guy with a 6 pack. It would be nice if they all had them, but it certainly doesnt make me appreciate the ones that don't any less.

• 3 weeks later...

Not ALL Asians are flat. I weigh 120 lbs, 5'5'', small waist with all the right curves, and AM a full C (I am not blowing my own horns.) Believe it or not, big breasts run in my family. I have received a lot of compliments as well as suspicions that I had boob implants. I had females that tried to touch or grab my boobs to see if they were real. Some females told me how can you have such big boobs with such a thin body? It was upsetting and frustrating at times but now I take it as a compliment. I figure I can't change how peope think and it REALLY is flattering when I think about it.

Real or fake? I think it's fine for people who are A or smaller to have boob implants.

Every girl I have known who had small boobs before said their husband or boyfriend were booty men or some such other nonsense. Once they got implants their husband or boyfriend decided they were now boob men and all had that bug eye, slack jaw, babbling look on their faces when they first saw the new tatas.

So guys you are lying. 9 out of 10 guys like the big boobies. The 10th likes other other 9 guys.

If it is attached to a female and has a nipple on it, men will like them.

The majority of guys just like boobs period and while some prefer small, some large, many just like boobs period.

And it does not seem to matter WHAT size a woman's breasts are, if her nipples are poking thru her shirt men seem to go nutso. LOL

I had females that tried to touch or grab my boobs to see if they were real. Some females told me how can you have such big boobs with such a thin body?

Believe it or not I have had four women at different times in my life do this very same thing to me. And I am not huge either...a modest "C".

But perky. LOL It amazes me how another woman will just grab 'em and ask are they real.....if a man did that they'd be arrested. lol I called a woman's bluff once and grabbed hers back and said "are yours"? She died of embarrassment.

How come she could grab mine, but when i grabbed back it made her blush? ROFL.

I would rather have a woman with smaller natural ones than her having large fake ones. My wife has implants now and I wish she hadn't gotten them but hey, its' her body. She definitely has more confidence which is great to see in her. I just dont like how they feel. She elected to get the saline ones but they feel like over filled water balloons.

Archived