vaginal tear

Dilly

OMG, last night we were doing it and he poked me repeatedly and I started thinking he was hitting my pubic/pelvic bones only to find out afterwards that he had torn me pretty badly. The doctor was pretty surprized by how bad it was and told me it was one of the worst tears she's seen.

I have NEVER torn vaginally before so this was really weird. Just posting this because I was prolly pretty uninterested. I don't feel that sexy right now and the dryness prolly contributed. BE careful, that's all I can say. Due, fortunately, quite soon.

OUCH!! When I read that I crossed my legs and grimmaced!

Now I am not pregnant, nor have been so I don't know if this is silly but could it be that he was at a different angle because of your belly? I guess you won't be worrying as much about an episiotomy if you are having a vaginal birth as you already got one?!

I was torn on the outside, like a vulvar tear. He's not really like that big. He's long, but not really - I don't know - dangerous. He's long, but it's never ever hurt. We've been doing it for years and nothing like this has ever happened. I think the baby is pulling my canal in a bit of an unusual direction so when he would zig a bit, maybe I zagged a bit and usually, that wouldn't be a problem, but he wasn't even pushing that hard, it just felt like he was hitting my bone. I'll add the doc said that it's because there's just more swelling in that area most likely so these things happen in late pregnancy, mostly when the woman is dry and swollen and the man is erect and misses.

I have NOT been feeling sexy at all and so even though I'm in the mood for him, I get totally out of the mood when we do it and I can see myself. It was in front of the mirror so needless to say, I lost complete interest while staring at myself, hahaha.

Sounds possible the zigging and the zagging and the canal change may have something to do with it, too. A combination of things.

And you must be sexy if he is, well, interested as he seems to be!!

Sorry I hope you get better soon.

Congrats on the baby!!

Archived