Does this girl like me as a friend? Is she flirting with me?

kerryshsu

We has a class together and as we are entering class sometimes I'll be entering before her and hold the door till she gets it ans she says thanks and smiles again.

We both have a class in another building on campus right after this class and today she held the door open for me when I was right behind her and I looked at her and said thankyou and very enthusiastically she said your welcome. Then after my class I was going down the hallway to leave the building when she came out of the bathroom. I was talking on my cell phone and she heard my voice and looked over at me and when she realized i was talking on my cell phone and not talkiing to her she continued to look into my eyes and I did hers unitl we passed each other in the hall. While looking at her i winked at her and smiled While looking at me she smiled at me in a way I haven't seen do before. After that I got this feeling all over.

Was she saying I want to be friends? Was she flirting with me?

I bet if she were the one posting on here she would be saying - "This cute guy winked at me. Does he like me? Why won't he ask me out?"

I think that winking at a girl means you pretty much have to ask her out. I am sure there's a rule about that somewhere.

hey diggity,

i'm in a situation where i can't tell either. maybe we're friends who flirt. well when dancing there was a moment where she looked into my eyes for a second and drew her arms around my neck for a close embrace; there just seemed to be something to the way she looked at me for that second. then later she sat on my lap and we started caressing each others fingers. is this something that friends who flirt do? i probably shouldn't try to read her mind should i?

hey diggity,

i'm in a situation where i can't tell either. maybe we're friends who flirt. well when dancing there was a moment where she looked into my eyes for a second and drew her arms around my neck for a close embrace; there just seemed to be something to the way she looked at me for that second. then later she sat on my lap and we started caressing each others fingers. is this something that friends who flirt do? i probably shouldn't try to read her mind should i?

If those things happened then I think you missed an opportunity to kiss this girl.

Archived