What's your favorite position?

Steven1607307306

^^ Spader, I was thinking... making a video of me (by myself, obviously) doing my thing while watching the video of us...

what do ya rekon?

then emailing it to him

She lays on her side in the fetal position and I get on my knees right behind her. It's hard to imagine, but it's possible, and it's really fun. The angle is fantastic.

Oh god yes... and knowing the guy can see everything?!!?! -swoon-

IM GOING TO DIE OF FRUSTRATION!!!

That's EXTREMELY hot. If my GF did that...I don't know what I'd do, but I'm sure I'd have to have some kind of release.

You know what else is hot? When I'm handcuffed to the bed post, and she does a little strip tease. I LOVE it when she takes control. It makes sex more enjoyable to me. Sometimes we have to fight about who gets to be handcuffed though!

eva, first of all your BF is one lucky . second, if you can and if he dosnt work in a to public setting i would either mail it to his work or mail it when he has a good while before he sees you, freak him out completely

lol

he never checks his email

I figure Ill load it onto his (personal) computer while hes in the shower on the weekend, leave it playing and go down to the shops... coming back with chocolate sauce or somthing

there is still chocolate on the walls from last time tho