Proactiv for Acne

Okay, lots n lots of people have recommended i take acne for my never ending acne.

So what exactly is it? Is it anything like neutrogena? I heard its 3 bottles, and its some system...someone can you please explain in simple terms??

and where can i get it..i cant seem to find it in drug stores or the mall.

and opinions on proactiv...have you tried it? has it worked for you?

THNX

This is a great product!!! Ive used it and it really cleared up my acne.

What is it???

1) Face wash

This has benzoyl peroxide 2.5% as its active ingredient. It contains tiny grains that gets rid of dead skin. I find it very gentle.

2) Tonner

This is a good toner because it is alcohol free, so it doesnt dry up your skin.

3) Repairing lotion

This is the one that makes the most difference. Its oil free and contains benzoyl peroxide that helps to clear up your skin.

Sometimes you watch infomericals and the products arent as good as they say. But this is really worth the money.

Where I live you can get it at the kiosks at some malls. But try this website link removed.

Hope it helps you too, I know the woes of acne all to well!

I use proactiv and I love itttt. If I break out, I'll simply use it and two days later (AT MOST), it's like it was never there.

I personally think it's over priced. you can get benzoyl peroxide (main ingredient in proactiv) through your doctor. and i use the benzoyl peroxide cream for my back (i have badd acne there and it really helps.) However, i find the problem is that if you stop using it... the acne will come back.. which is a really big downer.