Need help with this situation plz READ

hurley17

Okay this is my situation i need help dealing with ,me and another girl.

I like this girl , we goes to my school . I know her and she knows who iam. She hangouts with the most popular group in school who are mostly all stuckup kids and shes in grade9.She dresses preppy, beach look. She is very good looking. I hangout with the popular grade11s, and im in grade11. Iam a good looking kid myself, i dress beach/prep and i have abs and chest muscles and like every girl thinks im hot(sorry to sound cocky). I do have some anxiety in me. Well anyways, we have never talked to each other in person before. In the summer before she went to highschool we would talk VIA online msn chat and she thought i was hot. Then once she got to highschool none of us talked to each other and stopped talking online. I am been very annoyed of this because i havent tried to talk to her. Everyday i walk by her at school i look and i see her staring at me. I want to try to go up to her and start a conversation and all but she is always with one of her stuckup friends or in her group and i dont want to stand out and possibly make a fool of myself?.. and most of the guys hate me in that group because they know im better looking than them and can steal their girls. This isnt a girl i have no chance with, i know she thinks imgood looking and im in her standards. Does anyone know a good plan i can follow, or advice that would help me with this problem? I really want to talk to her for once and then eventually after we become friends for a while i could possibly go out with her, but i just need help with first becoming friends and talking in person. Thanks

Figure out what she likes...does she go to the games? Does she do extra cirricular activities? Then just happen to be there and slowly get into her circle. Bring some of your friends and slowly wedge yourselef in there. Her friends and those guys aren't around her every second, are they? Hope I've helped!

What would be a good conversation starter? like if shes walking by my locker in the halls and say shes with a few of her girly friends..cause shes barely alone... do i just say "Hi Leah" and have a certain facial expression , then what would be a good following up sentence to say or ask? And at the same time what should ibe saying to myself in my head , convincing my mind/brain , like think positive thoguhts or something, please help