Girls And Guys I Need Help!

PunkRcker8906

Well see the thing is my and my boyfriend have been dating a while and hes been getting really horny lately. I mean makingout for 5 minutes and he starts to get hard. I only see him only the weekends so hwen he sees me hes usaully all over me cause he missed me.

The problem is that were not ready for sex yet and I kinda want to help him out but Im shy. I mean he gets really horny and I was talking to his firned the other day and he told me how my boyfriend told him that I gove him a case of blueballs everytime he sees me.

I mean I feel really bad about it cause its my fault cause im the one who did it to him. I mean I was the one who gave him the boner and everything.

I want to do something to help but the thought of giving him head kinda creeps me out. I mean were only 15. Hes 4 months lder than me and i just turned 15 a week ago.

I love him to death and I hate to do this to him. What can I do? Im in a jam. I mean there not much I can do his parents are always home and theres always the risk of being caught. I mean we cant do anything at my house cause my sister is the noisiest little * * * * * ever.

So help me out everyone tell me what I can do. PLEASE

Relax ... go slow and dont type in red

This is not your fault and if he did not enjoy this as far as it's gone - with the predictable side effects - he has the choice of simply playing checkers with you. So he is having his fun ... and I'd sugest you don't worry about it too much because it could add up to subtle pressure. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders - keep it up!