Just a question.

What are people's opinions out there when it comes to the feeling of a relationship. Is it better to say for example go out with someone for 3 months and it feels like only a week has passed or is it better to go out for 3 months and almost feel like you've been going out for years. This is just a general question. Which one last longer?

hmmmm....have you had relationships where you look back after 3 months and feel like it's been a week? Or where it feels that you have been going out for years after a short time? Just either or?

I know I have gotten to the 6 month mark and wondered where the time went.

I couldnt believe I had already been here a month when the 10th of feb rolled round

Yes it is true that good times seem to fly by. But like I feel that I've been with my boyfriend for at least a year and I've only been with him for 4 months. We've had our problems but it just feels like I've always been with him. Where my first relationship I think I realized 3 months had gone by in no time. Then 6 then a year. But I can't say that they were filled with great times.

I have never been happier than I am in my current relationship. We've been going out for just over a year, and I can at once think "Wow, a year already?" and "Only a year? It feels like we've known each other forever."

I think it's impossible for anyone but the person in that particular relationship to know whether what you're feeling is good or bad.