So heres another question..

Multivitamin

A generally talkative, extrovertish guy gets incredibly shy around a girl. When I mean shy, I mean blush every minute around her, cant seem to keep eye contact, and either stares at her with a smile or gets so embarrassed he cant look up at her.

Meanwhile, she flirts, smiles, gives him the eye a lot, and is basically showing every body language sign in the book that shes interested.

So Basically, HE KNOWS that this girl likes him.

What are the chances that he would be getting shy JUST because he knows that she fancies him; and not because he likes her back?

especially, if he hasnt had much experience with female attention?

How often does that happen?

do you know what his personal status is?

if i had to guess i would say he is either involved and dosnt know how to let you down (or involved, likes you and dosnt really know what to do). or he could allways just be interested

do you see this person regularly? do you feel any urgency to make a move?

if you see him regularly you could allways just give it time. you could also just ask him out and get it over with one way or another instead.

you havnt mentioned anything that might make me believe you have something to loose (if you work with him for instance things can allways get messy).

rejection sucks (especialy if you've never hit on guy directly before) but its better then sitting their wondering if something is gonna happen or not.

my 2c anyway

do you know what his personal status is?

if i had to guess i would say he is either involved and dosnt know how to let you down (or involved, likes you and dosnt really know what to do). or he could allways just be interested

do you see this person regularly? do you feel any urgency to make a move?

if you see him regularly you could allways just give it time. you could also just ask him out and get it over with one way or another instead.

you havnt mentioned anything that might make me believe you have something to loose (if you work with him for instance things can allways get messy).

rejection sucks (especialy if you've never hit on guy directly before) but its better then sitting their wondering if something is gonna happen or not.

my 2c anyway

Im sure he isnt involved....but hes a "nice guy", and it can be really sort of leading on or confusing, because you cant tell if hes being nice to me because i like him, and he wants to me continue; or if he actually likes me.

wow, that sure is confusing!