The "Horny" Stage

ohsolonely

I recently read that you go through specific stages in a divorce. I guess I passed through my "I'll never want another man" stage and now I seem to be in the "horny" stage. (I think the next stage is where you're happy with yourself either way.)

My question is, "How do I get through the horny stage?" I'm sitting here barely clothed drinking wine straight from a bottle and wishing that I could go pick up some guy at a bar and bring him home for a wild night of sex. Any takers? (Just kidding!)

I just want so much to feel like someone wants me, finds me desirable, interesting, SEXY! I'm a grown woman -- is there anything wrong with going out to a bar and finding a man who can make me feel that way for one night?

What do you do when you aren't necessarily ready for the whole relationship/commitment thing but you want to have some fun? I don't want to be a tramp, but aren't I entitled to some fun?!

Anybody have any thoughts (dirty or otherwise)?

"I just want so much to feel like someone wants me, finds me desirable, interesting, SEXY! I'm a grown woman -- is there anything wrong with going out to a bar and finding a man who can make me feel that way for one night?

What do you do when you aren't necessarily ready for the whole relationship/commitment thing but you want to have some fun? I don't want to be a tramp, but aren't I entitled to some fun"

You are entitled to some fun. There is nothing wrong with a one night stand.

one nighters can turn into overnighters. relationships have stemmed from what started out as one nighters. but on the other side, one nighters are not meaningful. you said you want somebody to want you and to care for you. one nighters are not for you. but do what makes you feel happy. i have had some one nighters, most of those chicks i never contact again. they are usually psycho.

........................................................................................................................................................................................