Being tamed?!

Locke2121

Suddenly, I'm starting to feel like one of Charley's cats! Ok, a little background....

I work in a resturant. One of the waitresses is named...well not use names. Anyway, anybody that read my Love-shy post knows that I can shoot the breeze pretty well with the ladies at work. This lady(who is married, and happily so I think) and I have always had what I would call a "safe" flirty relationship. By that I mean we flirt, but not really, just joking you see. Well, lately there is what seems to me to be a change. From the occasional flirty quip, its become quite a bit more physical. We only work together on the weekends, so its kinda drawn out. I think it all started one day when I tried to get by her and she blocked my way with her butt.....you had to be there...anyway, On some impulse, I just grinned and said, "Do you really want me to move you?" She just laughed and moved...but I think it was the start of something a bit more serious.

She started making more quips, touching me as a passed by, tapping me on my butt, and yes using her butt to block my way. She also started tugging on my apron as she walked by, trying to untie it. I told her, jokingly, that she needs to stop undressing me, she said I might like it! And she's kept this up for some time. Well today something changed.

Today, while her husband was there, I on impulse grabbed her around the shoulders and said, "Lets go in the back and make ****** jealous!" She said she's good at that and we headed off, but when I tried to let go, it actually took her a minute to let me go. Later during lunch the same ol' butt routine started, she pushed it out and knocked me backwards slightly.

I think she was expecting the same ol' quip, but....well I guess I just got tired of acting "safe" all the time. She was belly-up to the bar that runs through the resturant, and on an impulse, I pinned her lightly against it, wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't get away, pressed up against her body from toe to head, and then buried my mouth up behind her ear. In all seriousness, I whispered to her that if she keeps up these "offers", I'm going to have to take her up on it, and give her the surprise of her life.

I don't know where that come from, I really don't, but I did it and she just laughed her . I actually expected her to stop....but about an hour later she started again! Once she did it and as I turned around to tell her, in safe mode again, that it doesn't seem that she learned her lesson, I looked really deep into her eyes.

In that moment, I felt like Charley's skittish cat. I realized that she has been doing this to me for months now, each time "petting" me a bit more forcefully!

I have no experince at this, really! I'm I wrong, is she just really flirty and having a bit of fun, or is she trying to say something? Like I said, she is married, and I think they're quite happy.

Ooops, sorry about the profanity. I meant to put in ****, but got caught up in the story. I apologize.

I am attracted to her, but would never interfere with someone's marriage. That just doesn't set right with me. I honestly don't know if she's really attracted to me or not. I think she is. But sinces she's married, nothing will happen, at least from my end of things.

I've wondered more than once if she and her husband have an open relationship, she flirts so much with me. If I find out thats the truth, well one day at a time I suppose. We'll see what next week brings.

Sounds like typical restaurant-BS to me... this why I don't work in restaurants anymore.

She's just attention starved and bored (like all girls/guys who work in restaurants.) Look around you all the waiters do this 24/7... Doesn't sound too spectacular to me...

Actually kinda nasty you're groping her against a bar and she's married? plus the fact she's older and working in a restaurant tells me she's not too mature to start with...

Sorry I hate waiter-sexual politics (like I said I used to be a waitress) on a positive note you are a pretty good writer.

Ooops, sorry about the profanity. I meant to put in ****, but got caught up in the story. I apologize.

I am attracted to her, but would never interfere with someone's marriage. That just doesn't set right with me. I honestly don't know if she's really attracted to me or not. I think she is. But sinces she's married, nothing will happen, at least from my end of things.

I've wondered more than once if she and her husband have an open relationship, she flirts so much with me. If I find out thats the truth, well one day at a time I suppose. We'll see what next week brings.

I would say she is attracted to you. But even if their marriage is open, do you really want to get involved with an attached woman?

wintersolstice is right, hopso work tends to come with a lot of sexual energy. I did it with my mates at the cafe I worked at for years, but then they were my friends outside of work as well and we are all naturally flirty kind of people.

this lady might just be enjoying playing with fire... shemight be in need of the excitment

She's actually quite mature. She was a teacher before events caused her to change professions. And there really isn't any flirting at this resturant, just between me and her really.

I think I actually meant to warn her that I'm getting frustrated with all the flirting. I didn't really grope her, it was more like a good hug, I didn't mean anything sexual in the touch I assure you. I've hugged alot of the ladies there, they see nothing wrong with it.

How could there be no flirting at the restaurant and yet you find it appropriate to push your body against hers at the bar?

What restaurant do you work at that there's no flirting.. It's 20 outgoing people who think (or are) attractive (usually) working in close quarters, high intensity how are they not going to flirt...

Every restaurant I worked at all anyone did was flirt... It was a drag... I found it boring...

Also she's a married woman working as a waitress and flirting with a(teenage/or early twenties) waiter... how could she possibly be mature?

She's a grown woman who schemed to make her husband jealous with you. She fricking blocks your way with her * * * and lets you rub up against her at the bar.... thats not mature.

What are you talking about: being tamed?

I don't know the answer. However, I can say that I more often bond (as friends) with married women than single women because they're unavailable, and thereforeeee I feel safe and not shy with them because I know (or assume) they're not going to try and pet me. (I'm the shy, nervous cat after all)

However, sometimes they do try to pet me, and then I'm doing a double take.

Maybe she's just a flirty friend. Maybe she sees you as safe and harmless to flirt with. Mabye she wants to personally deflower you. I don't know. Anything is possible.

Did her husband get jealous? That would be a good indicator of whether she's joking or not, IMO.

Truthfully we never got out of her husband's sight. It was just a quick joke of mine and I wouldn't have allowed to to progess to that point. But she seemed willing. And there won't be any physical relationship between us. As I've stated, she's married and I won't mess with that, even if it means insulting her. Its just plain wrong in my opinion.

Truthfully we never got out of her husband's sight. It was just a quick joke of mine and I wouldn't have allowed to to progess to that point. But she seemed willing. And there won't be any physical relationship between us. As I've stated, she's married and I won't mess with that, even if it means insulting her. Its just plain wrong in my opinion.

You're talking about your intentions. I was referring to her intentions. I'm trying to figure her out, not you. I already understand you.

I think she's a nice lady who likes you as a friend and she sees you're a sweet, shy guy and she wants to build your confidence by flirting with you a little and giving you some compliments. That would be an act of kindness on her part, not an act of seduction. I think this is what is going on since her husband isn't worried.

There are many kind women in this world who like to boost a shy guy's confidence. It's kindness.

That's what I think. If it was anything more, her husband would have been getting irritated.