Fingering First...

My girlfriend wants me to finger her but shes never been fingered before in her life and shes never tryed it herself, i just had a few q's

1. Is this likely to be painful for her?

2. Will she bleed for sure??

3. Do alot of girls orgy on there first try?

I've done it before but i just wanted to know for her coz i dont wana hurt her

1. It usually is for a lot of girls the first couple of times. But, at the same time, it's not for other girls. So, it's hard to say if it will be painful to her. The best advice I can give for this is to take it slow.

2. No, not for sure. It's kind of the same as #1 because some girls bleed while others don't.

3. I would say that most of the time, no. It's harder for girls to orgasm. It's all about being comfortable and relaxed. Most likely, she won't be as relaxed as possible if it's going to be the first time. Just be patient with that and don't let it make you feel like you aren't doing good enough..

Just take it slow and make sure she lets you know what she's feeling.

just start out slow and with only one finger. do not just dive in and try 2-3 fingers because even by the outsides chance it does go in, it'll most likely hurt her. just make sure she's wet enough and use one finger, then once she's loosened up a little bit and wetter then maybe try two, but dont force it. good luck

She assured me that she NEVER has but anyway we done it today she enjoyed it but she did hurt a little near the end and a bit after but she said it was quite easy to coupe with, do yous think this was bcoz it was her first time or just coz im clumbsy and bad at it ](*,)

Anytips for next time *-)