how do you get rid of scars?

sweetheart21

you can't just get rid of scars, especially if they are quite keep. Using body lotion or any kind of moisturising lotion on them can make them fade a bit quicker. You can also get bio-oil, which is expensive but is v. good as it is made to help with scars and stretch marks.

All the excuses in the world will not hide the fat of what you are doing/have done as self made scars look v self made, people usually make them in straight lines next to one another.

x

can u get a tattoo over scar tissue?

i want to get a tatto on my hip and then up my sides but i have afew stretch marks from puberty and i don't know if i'll get any from pregnancy there. I always thought the ink wouldn't take or settle v well in scar tissue?

i want to get a tatto on my hip and then up my sides but i have afew stretch marks from puberty and i don't know if i'll get any from pregnancy there. I always thought the ink wouldn't take or settle v well in scar tissue?

If I had a scar that I didn't like people to see, I would totally tattoo over it... embrace your scars and turn the past into something beautiful. But you're right, stretch marks or scars might make the tattoo look funny, so you would want to get a tattoo artist that knew what they were doing.

I have plenty of scars, I did not inflict them upon myself but I wear them with pride because they are a part of me. I have a scar which is about 2 feet (66cm) long and people always ask me about it and I will usually tell them a fanciful story of some dramatic event that never happened but sounds extremely interesting.

When I had my appendix out (laparoscopically), once the 3 small incisions healed completely I began a regimen of taking vitamin E tablets, and also vitamin E oil applied directly to the area. That combined with a little sun seemed to make the scars virtually unnoticeable.

BellaDonna

I have a tattoo over stretch marks, but they arent very bad ones.

The average white ones shouldnt be any problem.

I know a girl who has a HUGE raised scar on her forearm, she got it tattooed so that now it is the body of a giant dragon fly, and its wings curl around her arm... its pretty awesome