Is this love?

jujubes

I have only been seeing my boyfriend for a month and a half, which makes me think it is too soon for love, but I have never cared for someone so strongly in my life.

I could spend hours lying next to him and feel like I'm on cloud 9, just by being near him. We sometimes stare into each others eyes for a long time (minutes) and not say a word, and I get this feeling like my heart is full of so much fondness for him, I can barely contain it, and there are not enough words in English to express it. When he is sick I can't fall asleep because I'm worried about him. Sometimes when we kiss, there is so much emotion in it, I almost start to cry...I feel like we are sharing souls instead of saliva. (Sorry if that's gross, haha)

The other day I realized I am more concerned with him being happy than myself being happy. This has never happened to me in a relationship before (maybe I'm just selfish). He is going away on vacation for an entire month in March, and even though I'll miss him like crazy, I feel like that is less important than the fact that he'll be having fun.

Does this sound like it is still just infatuation, or could it be love? I am very attracted to him, but we haven't had sex yet and I am perfectly content just being in his company. I really can't find words to express how much I care for him. My feelings grow stronger each time I see him.

Could this be love?

When you stop focusing on your life, then its an obsession! I find love to be when you're completely your natural self and are able to work past difficulties and good times with a shared bonding. Also it helps when you both make an effort to pay attention to the other person and not brush things off or become complacent with each other. True love from experience has taught me that you find someone who truly understands you and doesn't question or look at you like "what the hell is wrong with you? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" type of attitude. Yet again its not about going along with understanding without truly believing the understanding. Like ya ya I hear you and believe you then on the inside you're totally disgusted by them and grow to resent them. THAT'S NOT LOVE!

Love really does complete a person because even though you're fine without them, they help you to mutually push for something you want from yourself already and to care enough that you do things as an expression and not from a necessity for give and take.