Romantic Sex

shep88ner

I was hoping to get some advice and hear some stories from people about the most romantic way to initiate and have sex.

i guess im looking for a change from the "just because" sex where you just start kissing and go to a room and have sex.

what are some good, passionate, romantic ways to have sex?

Constant eye contact, try something new togetther that you never tried before, that requires you two to trust each other whole heartedly, and that should help build intimacy and even a stronger bond.

And when in doubt, laughing is always something nice that can bring together two people during sex. And lets face it, during sex theres a lot to laugh about.

effort...

just lighting candles is enough sometimes

I find sex with my bf is always romantic (unless its that brutal kind of midday sex) as he always takes his time, kisses and touches me...

He doesnt just hump away until he has finished, he holds my hands and stops to kiss my legs and things... we will just stop halfway through to kiss and tell eachother what we want.

shower together before hand, in a dark or dim bathroom, then light candles... it sounds cheesey, but it works...

and good music is a must, somthing sexy... I like sneaker pimps... or if you want something that chicks tend to LOVE... the Romeo and Juliette soundtrack is good, pretty decent music and a good ambiance

just slow down, enjoy the sex, dont rush to come...