How accurate is the cycle?

soccer14

I don't know if I posted this in the right spot, but it's kinda all intertwined. Okay, I started birth contol a couple weeks ago. it's getting near the end of my pack, and I was woundering, how accurate are they for when your cycle will start? Like on the day my pills are done and I don't take any for a week, will my cycle start? I was just woudering, so then I can be prepared and stuff. Thanks

it varies person to person and given you're still young it could also affect it. What birth control are you on?

I know I take Yaz and I usually start on day 2 of my placebo pills and it lasts up until day 2 of taking my pill again and there's 4 white placebo pills with my Birth control. Has been that way since I First started the pill two months ago but it coul dbe different with you.

My girlfriend is on the same thing but she gets the 28 day packs with the sugar pills just so she doesn't get out of the habit. Day 3 or 4 after she's done the real pills and she gets her period like clockwork, but it took about 3 months of being on the pill before she got consistent.

Every woman has a different reaction to going on the pill. I have had a dead on accurate cycle since I was 11 year old. (Lucky me!) When I went on the pill it stayed that way. It takes 4 days from the day I start my placebo pills for me to get my period. Most women take a few months of being on the pill before the cycle regulates, for others it happens right away. Who knows, you could get lucky like me and know that Wednesday at 3 pm you'll get your period!