Lovin' you

Heisinmyheart

Sometimes, I sit back and marvel at myself. Seriously. I'm wikedly conceited and self-absorbed. I'd spend a good amount of time looking at myself in the mirror. I rarely ever miss to check out my reflection.

lol.

Other times, I hate myself. I can't stand to see my reflection. If I see myself, I'd cry. Depending on how I'm feeling, I will let myself "go" and have no self-respect whatsoever.

I'm bipolar, though.

Sometimes, I sit back and marvel at myself. Seriously. I'm wickedly conceited and self-absorbed. I'd spend a good amount of time looking at myself in the mirror. I rarely ever miss to check out my reflection.

Whoa! I thought that was 'me' for a second...

Every chance I get, I'll marvel at my appearance; whether it'd be a mirror, window...anything reflective. I'm always primping, priming, and showing off too myself.

Even down too the way I walk, sway my hips, ect...I'm in love with myself and obsessed with my own beauty. I'm very, very vain and think myself Aphrodite; a live, living, breathing, goddess. I'm vanity to the core, conceited beyond belief... I drip in self-confidence, self-image, and the superficial.

I consider myself supreme and yes, I parade myself like a peacock, and I'm a proud one at that!

Even writing this, makes me all the more cocky...and sound like a jerk!