Dark and Light.

SilverManic

It's just a short one and I don't think I ever posted a poem here before but I felt like sharing it with you guys...

Even in the dark of light,

feeling pain so ever slight,

it falls away a single tear,

and even though it's no longer a fear,

the tear rolls down and lands so near.

I enjoyed this poem as well. The line that reads "feeling pain ever so slight" made me think that perhaps this poem is about recovering after a breakup.

I could be totally wrong here, but it seems as if this poem refers to the stage of recovery where you really start doing well, but there are occasional reminders of the ex that can still hurt a bit.

It can be taken in several ways. I'm not recovering from a break up but the loss of an unborn child this was the poem I wrote for her. Thanks for the possitve feedback. It could be taken as a relationship break up too. I was going for symbolic meaning rather then pointing at something passific letting the reader detemin their own meaning while having my own.

Right, it definitely struck me as the kind of poem that could be addressing any number of situations. Very symbolic, yes.

But I am sorry about the actual situation that spurred you to write it. It's a lovely poem, hon.

It can be taken in several ways. I'm not recovering from a break up but the loss of an unborn child this was the poem I wrote for her. Thanks for the possitve feedback. It could be taken as a relationship break up too. I was going for symbolic meaning rather then pointing at something passific letting the reader detemin their own meaning while having my own.

Sorry to hear about the lost child, but it's a good poem, and i hope your okay