valentines day.

bebecole

ok so i know valentines day isnt till another month but i need to get on the ball to send out a package to my boyfriend because hes away in the military and i want him to get it on time.. valentines day is really special to us because its what started our relationship so i want to send sumthing sweet thats less costly.. i already got sum candy but i wanted to maybe make sum thing special since i like doin crafts. any ideas??

I have got a really idea for you, inspired by Target's one dollar bins, lol. Make him a "movie night" package...find some inexpensive DVDs (you can often get these at independent and used record stores even). Put those in a little basket, then include a package of popcorn, another pack of candy (like raisinets or goobers), and voila! You've got a thoughtful, fun present that didn't cost you an arm and a leg.

He's in the military?

A coworker on bases' husband was deployed last year and for Christmas she sent him a picture of her in her santa nightey all blown up into a poster from wal mart. He thought it was the best thing ever. I think she might have also included a little voice recorder with some kind of message... can't remember.

Send undies with your perfume (if you're that intimate). Or take a naughty photo and make it into a puzzle with heart shaped pieces and such.

A little "I love You" recording would be good too, then he can hear your voice.

Wow..these are really good ideas!

Make him a letter telling how much he means for you, and what you currently are feeling, then make some small text notes scattered around in the package, with small texts saying things you like about him and memories, and perhaps make 1-2 "trip-cards" to something.. perhaps 10 kisses or 1 massage etc

make him some pictures of you and him together and perhaps write some text from YOUR song under it.. is so romantic...

Send him a little message before he gets the presnt to make him anxious and wanting to know what it is... don't give too many hints, just make him eager to get it

Record a little movie where u sit in a cosy atmosphere surrounded by lights, and look directly into the cam and tell him how much he means to you and some memories and u hope to have more in the future...