I want to do somthing special

EvaGina

So, I have had a few issues recently with the guy I have been seeing...

I told him to buck up his ideas and he has and everything is going swimmingly now... I figured most of the problems were actually just my own paranoias (I have recently been badly burnt and Im still a bit shaken from it)

Anyway, my boyfriend is amazing, and I shall be moving down in a few days to his city... I want to do somthing special for him, special yet CHEAP as I dont have a job in the new city yet.

I have already bought new, kinky underwear, I plan to dote on him totally for the first few days that I stay at his house, and I have *ahem* leather cuffs...

anyways.. I want to do somthing a bit insane... I dont know what, but somthing that he will remember forever...

Any ideas?

I have already bought new, kinky underwear, I plan to dote on him totally for the first few days that I stay at his house, and I have *ahem* leather cuffs...

anyways.. I want to do somthing a bit insane... I dont know what, but somthing that he will remember forever...

Any ideas?

What you already have planned will please any guy.

Guys do love the domination thing so maybe let him act out a fantasy while you're cuffed, then it's your turn? Some feathers for tickling always work well.

A massage w/ warm oils? It's messy, use beach towels on the bed or floor.

Body chocolate.

Whipped cream.

Body chocolate is SO DAMNED GOOD!

Oh and if you have showers together... they're always unforgettable.

Maybe you two could slow dance in the moonlight to some soothing music. Even as a guy that made me melt, and still does every time.

All those things are planned as is his steak dinner (hes a chef, so I have to be carefull with this one!!) and we went out before, about 7 years ago... we were eachothers first real girlfriend/boyfriend... and we experimented A LOT... I want to do somthing new!!

I WAS thinking of (if his house has a deck) pulling a mattress out onto the deck and sleeping under the stars (I took his virginity on a perfectly clear night under the stars, year ago)

But I want somthing singularily for him.. I have done everything I have planned with somone else, and I wouldnt be surprised if someone has done it for him in the years I havnt seen him...

I want it to surpass amazing...

Yes, I have high expectations I love him, I want to show him

Thanks for the suggestions so far

(Jh6n, I am going to pick up chocolate pudding on the way to his house... as a carry on from a conversation we had a while back)

I am in shock that we are back together after so long... he was always at the back of my head, y'know?

I want to do somthing to show him how much I feel for him, without freaking him out...

I know that a few days of amazing will be great, but one moment of "oh my god" would be cool, somwhere in those few days...

He works at night, so I have time to plan somthing while hes at work... so he comes home all tired and grumpy and I have somthing special to cheer him up with

ehhhhhh he he

Hes not the kind of guy that gets grumpy actually...

Hes the kind of guy that always acts like hes happy, even if hes not... I want to show him that I KNOW hes got other stuff going on and he can be himself around me...

I feel like Im about to pop