Was this a trap?

Ok, so tonight I had a rough night. First off my ex got mad at me because apparently her friends told her that I bad mouthed her to them. Which I never did! You can ask anyone around here and they'll tell you that if I have something to say to someone, I will say it to that person and not bad mouth them behind their backs. Now after we exchange some heated words, I then have to try to talk to her out of killing herself (mainly for her (and mine) friend) and before she went away for the night she was talking about how me and her friend should hook up (Her friend does like me). Now keep in mind she's talking like she wants us to hook up like saying "You two should be together" "You two together, it makes sense". So I said "Well it's a possiblity." What happens, she goes nuts again, and then goes and tells me that I'm just like all the other idiots she dated, and that I was just using her to get to her friend and basically told me to off. God, I just cannot stand women sometimes. God I helped her and this is how she repays me?! I mean first she says that we should hook up, and then this. God that has got to be a trap.

So this is thread is for your love to her? Or for her well being? You stated "first off your ex" but that was all I read about...your ex.

She may or may not return to you the same emotion but why worry? (if this wasnt about you having feelings for her then i must be...off my chain).

If she wanted her life to end, it would have ended before she mentioned it.

The relationship is over, so it seems. I'd say no ho on the roho to her friend and carry about your merry way.

Ahh, the drama of a relationship...her friends are her friends and yours are yours. Let them say what they want, unless your truly care what is is said.

I do understand the what, the need to care, but where are you going with all this?

Now keep in mind she's talking like she wants us to hook up like saying "You two should be together" "You two together, it makes sense". So I said "Well it's a possiblity." What happens, she goes nuts again, and then goes and tells me that I'm just like all the other idiots she dated, and that I was just using her to get to her friend and basically told me to off.

Yea, you definitely walked right into that mine field. I say run like the wind she isnt just border line crazy, she's full blown psychotic. Her issues sound deep and she seems to be carrying a lot of baggage from past relationships. Harsh yes but for the love of God, avoid her at all cost.