weird headache/soreness

bulls03

Hi yes for 2 days now i noticed that there is a spot on the top of my head that when i push slightly on causes soreness and pressure 2 inches from it. Also i have gotten moderate headaches at this same spot maybe 1-2 times a week. I was wondering if it is normal to get headaches in the same exact spot or could this be like a tumor or something. although no bump is present and i have no other symptoms. please help ease the hypochondriac i am

If you push it and it hurts, STOP PUSHING ON IT!

Headaches can often occur in the same spot, especially for migraines. What you say sounds like you've gotten a good knock on the head and its bruised. If you really think its a tumor go to the doctor and tell them about how you feel. An MRI of CT can clear up any question of tumors.

Hi yes for 2 days now i noticed that there is a spot on the top of my head that when i push slightly on causes soreness and pressure 2 inches from it. Also i have gotten moderate headaches at this same spot maybe 1-2 times a week. I was wondering if it is normal to get headaches in the same exact spot or could this be like a tumor or something. although no bump is present and i have no other symptoms. please help ease the hypochondriac i am

Ok, so we are not doctors here and cannot diagnose over the internet.

If you have been having headaches for awhile you should get it checked out by a doctor- just to be safe.

Let us know how it goes.

Yea, you definitely want to stop messing with it. I'm not sure what the correct name for it but where I'm from, we call it a mole. When an infant is born its mole is really soft but gets harder as the infant grows, thats one of the many reasons you keep an infant's head covered.