Hmmm? what is that funky.........?

lizziebee

OK now that we are past all of our bedroom shyness, I have one for the guys and girls out there. Here goes: Any woman out there ever have, oh I don't know, and onion pizza or something and find that they smell like that down south afterwards? Or after your man gives you the full fountain of love, sorry about that!, do you ever feel like you cannot get the smell off you? It used to be a great musky pure raw sex smell now it smells -well lets just say...it aint great! I do not have any ititis' or any other funky thing going on...We are both very aware of our bods and I go to the gyno for the least little thing, but I just wanted some thoughts on this as there aren't any honest speaking people in this oh-so-whitebread town I live in! Thanks!

Pizza with a lot of garlic will change your smell, spices, vegetables, any thing you eat will effect it, some more than others. Cranberry juice is a good all around body cleansing substance, it's acidic so it balances the pH in the vagina and it's a fruit so it can help with flavoring the juices. 8 ounces once a day, it takes a few days for it to take full effect, but its great for your body.

Basically you are what you eat. Eat pineapples and drink lots of water a few hours before sex if you're conscious about it. Your, uhh, liquid, should be thin in texture and sweet tasting. But yea, eating something gross tasting will prob. make you taste gross in return, like the first reply said.

Oooh! I love the idea of tasting like pineapples. One day I'll have to try that.

With the whole smelling weird thing...I've been on antibiotics for the past week and I've been smelling just like them. It's not exactly onion pizza, but it isn't roses either.

Yep... broccolli, asparagus and eeeekk Shrimp. I've noticed changed the ordor down there. Don't know about taste but if odor is anything to go by.... I don't want anyone else down south.

A balanced diet, lots of fluids and yes... fruits such as pineapple does seem to keep things... pleasant down there.