my guy finishes too soon all of the sudden

california_love2006

ok, this is the third time this is happened and i'm really getting frustrated lol. My fiance and i were having sex and he finishes before me. He doesn't even give me the chance to have an orgasm anymore. We have never had this problem before so i dont know what the deal is, and the thing is, i try to get him to have sex again, he either is too tired or can't get it up again. I fully understand but dang, i'm just getting so frustrated that today i ended up getting mad at him lol. I feel stupid for doing so but i can't help my feelings. Ugh basically i just feel mad at him right now, any advice for me?

Talk to him and tell him as the poster above me said, "Ladies First!" LOL that's kind of harsh of him to get off but not even bother trying anything to get you off. My bf and I usually try to get off at the same time during intercourse but if I am unable to get off he will make sure I am well pleased afterwards even if we don't have sex again he does his magic orally and gets me off.

I'd be mad at him as well.

Buy him (you) a Christmas Present... the book... "She Comes First" by HarperCollins

He actually thought you didn't want to have an orgasm???? And the point of making love would be???? As a previous poster said bring him to the brink.. just ONE TIME... and back off.

And how in the heck do you take that as a compiment??? or be less HOT in bed??? That I didn't understand. I've heard that advice before given to me. And I thought.... pppffffssssttt. yeah right!!!

i definitely have thought of that, mythical suicide lol.

As for oral, i dont care for it because its just a waste of time on my part. I dont really get anything from it, i dont know if its cause he doesn't know what he's doing or i just dont like it lol. It only takes me less than 5 min. to get off on top of him during sex, i dont see why he can't spare the time.

Buy him (you) a Christmas Present... the book... link removed by HarperCollins

He actually thought you didn't want to have an orgasm???? And the point of making love would be???? As a previous poster said bring him to the brink.. just ONE TIME... and back off.

And how in the heck do you take that as a compiment??? or be less HOT in bed??? That I didn't understand. I've heard that advice before given to me. And I thought.... pppffffssssttt. yeah right!!!

haha, i should buy that, good idea, thanks I would say thats a compliment maybe once or twice (on a very different occasion lol, say new lingere or whatever) but its just an insult to me when he doesn't even try to give me something in return. Giving me the old "i'm too tired" thing. Well, i'm anemic and have a few health problems, and he is healthy as can be so i expect more from him.

Actually, I see this as a pretty major red flag. It's not that he comes first, but it's that he doesn't care afterward, even when you tell him it's a problem. Who can blame you!

I've ended relationships because of that. If he's so dismissive of your needs, that's a problem.

He'd hate it if you got him almost there and then quit. You shouldn't have to deal with that yourself. I think it's time you have a serious talk with him about this, it matters. If he remains dismissive, I would question my entire relationship.

It's only the third time this has happened? Personally, I don't see a "pattern" at this point if it's only happened three times. If you said it's been happening for three months, I'd agree there's a problem. Maybe he's got some issues at work or with friends that are distracting him from the "task at hand". I wouldn't bring it up unless it continues.

ummmmm.... If I left a guy hanging... 3 times in a row... I think I'd hear about it. He gets his kicks... but can't recipricate cause he's got problems at work??? ehhhhhh.....

Ohhhhh he'd have bigger problems than that.... and I certainly wouldn't buy the work excuse for 3 months... especially since he's having his fun.

Its not like Little Willie isn't waking up, saluting... or blasting off. Poster said.. He has his fun and then he's DONE.

THAT.... is a PROBLEM !!!! at least for me it is.

Hey, TiredOne, at my age I'll stick with it until I get complaints.

Whatever works for you lol.

My personal view is it is not my responsibility to take care of the woman unless of course she is someone I really care about and not all sex is that way. I have been taking more of an "independent stand" against this for years. Thank god.

give your poor guy a break! why don't you put in a little extra effort instead of blaming it all one him? give him head as foreplay and then have sex afterwards.

Why would she give him head before having sex when he's getting off and not even bothering about her getting off? That's just helping him get off easier IMO

Sorry, you dont give you dont receive in my books.

Why would she give him head before having sex when he's getting off and not even bothering about her getting off? That's just helping him get off easier IMO

Sorry, you dont give you dont receive in my books.

It isn't his responsibility either though.

If a guy is too fast or too slow, that is how he is. Not he has much of a choice. There are things he can do to slow himself down but it's not gonna be like he is gonna go from 2 minutes to 20 minutes.

At the same time, if the woman is too slow, shouldn't she do things to speed herself up to catch up with her guy? Rather than always the other way around.