What is the wierdest place you've ever had sex?

SweetJane

The weirdest place I've ever had sex was probably on a trampoline in the way back of some kid's yard at a party, it was blocked by a few trees so as far as we know, nobody could see us. Me and my boyfriend at the time had a few beers in us. It was not good at all. Too much bouncing for me, I'm just surprised niether of us threw up.

I've had sex in random places (sorry, no airplane or RV stories ), but never, ever with a random girl. I was never one for flings. Not sure if they are weird places so I'll list a few:

- Chinese exhibit of an Art Gallery. Pulled it off in a dimly lit corner room of the exhibit which most people found too boring so nobody really entered.

- In (yes, in as in I stood in the water) the Gulf of Mexico in the middle of day with people swimming near us. Waves were brutal...sent her flying a few yards from me each time.

- Beach. Most passionate when on a warm summer evening with stars above you and waves crashing.

- Elevator. Had to do it for the kink factor, but nothing special. Drawers down, then back up.

- Hot tub. A security guard came up to me, and told me to get out because it was afterhours and all facilities were closed. A few seconds later she emerged from under the water. Wasn't the least bit awkward...one of those funny moments were you scurry away laughing.

- Bed. Maybe not weird by any means, but if you're with a special person, and if your creative imagination sets the mood, scene, ambiance, etc., it turns it into the ultimate of playgrounds.

I've had sex in random places (sorry, no airplane or RV stories ), but never, ever with a random girl. I was never one for flings.

Well neither am I. I hope I didn't give that impression. The airplane incident was with the person I am with now. We were both a little nervous about the trip. And it was an eleven hour flight. What better way to take the edge off?

Originally Posted by poloplayer

I've had sex in random places (sorry, no airplane or RV stories ), but never, ever with a random girl. I was never one for flings.

Well neither am I. I hope I didn't give that impression.

Nope, you didn't - sorry if the way I wrote it may have offended you when you first read it. I was just making it clear for myself. I've heard some weird sex stories from friends about random guys & girls, so I thought a few might post something along those lines here.

on a bed of rocks beneath a sprawling pine tree, in a small, crystal-clear mountain stream that flowed into the Kern River. it didn't feel like a weird place at the time.

definitely wouldn't mind joining Dako's 'Ten Feet Below Sea Level Club' and doing it in New Orleans one day.

definitely wouldn't mind joining Dako's 'Ten Feet Below Sea Level Club' and doing it in New Orleans one day.

Alas, I was in a high-rise while coated in the detritus of a feast of etouffee and mudbug jambalaya. The room probably still reeks of blackened redfish and spilled Black Voodoo beer.

I've had sex in a gas station bathroom, but that's not weird, that's just gross.

I recently had sex at home in my bedroom, and that was really weird... my mother and grandmother sitting in the living room watching Korean drama as I'm getting penetrated from behind, wait, perhaps that's just gross as well.

I've had sex in a gas station bathroom, but that's not weird, that's just gross.

I'm starting to worry about you, Red Queen. Sex with men who shower once in 6 days, sex in the gas station...!

J/K I'm sure I've done worse.

Let's see... At an afterhours club in the stairwell.. In my graduate student office.. In several classrooms.. On the front lawn of a university.. in the snow.. in the woods in Oxford, England.. in my closet..

boss' desk - after hours, we were the only ones in the building - it would have been crazy not to!

atop a tumble dryer in the bathroom of the appartment we lived in in ibiza while out housemates were asleep (or trying to be whoops!)

On the beach in ibiza under a hanging rock face (didnt realise some weirdo was watching us until afterwards!)

just last night, the guy i am seeing suggested (jokingly for now!) that we do it in a dark corner of this amazing bar in london underground......might take him up on it next time hehe