Male Strip clubs/night

quietgrl

I've been to them... maybe twice... when my friends were 18 they got some free tickets... you know 18 and finally legal and all that... woo hoo!!

I think they are lame.. the guys who do it were not that sexy... I don't get turned on by an oily orange man parading and grinding around in a gold speedo to a souped up version of 'can you feel it!!"

I think male strip clubs are pretty lame. See, they are attempting to play off the same pleasure-giving principles as strip clubs do for men but it just doesn't work that way.

I had an ex once who insisted on going to strip clubs. He said he didn't care if I went to them. I thought about it, then decided that while STRIP CLUBS aren't my thing, I had no problem with going to upscale bars and letting rich men hit on me and buy me drinks all night... You see, the insane pleasure my ex got from looking at strippers was mirrored by the insane pleasure I got from being pursued by men.

I didn't think some scrawny college kid dancing on a stage was in any way pleasureable. I guess it's the whole principle behind guys who sleep with their secretaries versus women who sleep with their bosses, LOL. Women are turned on (in general) by a suave sort of power... Men are turned on by the body. It's just different for men and women.

Anyway, for some reason my ex who had no problem getting lap dances and letting a naked woman crawl all over him had a big problem when he found out I spent the evening (fully clothed) on the lap of a very sweet surgeon (or, he said he was a surgeon anyway) and we ended years ago... Go figure. I did not take the "surgeon's" number either. It was purely my answer to dealing with my exe's strip club habit.

So men if you're reading this, when you wonder why your woman is jealous about you going to strip joints, don't compare it to HER going to a strip joint... Compare how you'd feel if you saw HER on the lap of some sexy James Bond type (fully clothed) because THAT is how she feels when she thinks of some naked chick crawling all over you.

• Like 1

i dunno.... i personally don't think guys dancing is sexy... i don't even like to dance with my boyfriend. something about it is very emasculating to me. but female strip clubs i dunno, i have an appreciation for the female form. the music is good too. plus, mae strip clubs have an atmosphere of fun and laughing mostly.... female strip clubs are more raunchy and dirty... and especially if you're a chick in there... it's like you're not supposed to be doing it. i guess i like defiance