OMG! Please help...ASAP

brooke617

So about 2 hours ago, I started having bad cramps! Lasting about a minute or two every 10 mins. Now, I am thinking this might be a miscarriage. I called the ER and they said to call back if I am bleeding. Has anyone been through this. If so what might this be. IS it a symptom of miscarriage. OR am I just overexaggerating. I am 3 months. PLease I need help on this. I am losing it.THANKS

ifits just cramps that come and go I wouldnt worry too much could be something simple as gas, but I know its not that easy to just not "worry" because I was in your shoes. Have you kept yourself hydrated today? Dehydration could also cause bad cramping. If you aren't bleeding I wouldn't stress and worry myself anymore because that can harm the baby in itself. Or as PP said, Braxton hicks could also be the cause if they're coming and going.. if you were miscarrying you'd more than likely be having constant intense painful cramps.

Where is the cramping at? In one general area, all over? Try taking a warm bath and relaxing just alittle bit./. I know easier said than done but do that and see what happens. But at the first site of blood i'd go into the ER ASAP

Also, have u felt your baby move yet? I know some people do and some dont

but if you have, is your baby active as normal?

No, I just turned 3 months today. It hurts all over but alot right below my belly button. I am just really scared because I had a miscarriage before. I don't think I am mentally ready for that again. So, it is normal to have sharp pains lasting awhile?