Oh, look! Another dilemma!

ToxiC SweateR

Well, my girlfriend and I have been on a break for a week now. I must admit, I've had my up's and many downs. Today, she said she was thinking about breaking it off, not for good, but just for now...you know, to get her head right (we were both stressed out; led to break). I'm wondering if this is an okay thing to do...

We both know that we love eachother! She just proposed the idea to me today. I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not... I know she won't go off looking for another relationship and she definitely doesn't have another man (How do I know? I just do), but no matter how much she tells me, I can't convince my heart of that. My brain is saying yes, but my heart is telling me no. I do believe that she loves me, and I do believe that she won't go looking for someone else. But, no matter what I believe, I can't stop these streams of tears! They just don't stop! And I feel so depressed without her in my life. I don't know what to do. If i'm getting depressed over a break, I'd honestly hate to see what I'd look like over a breakup.

Do you think it's a good idea? Or should I just give it a little more time and communicate to work things out? All advice is appriciated.

Toxic,

Dry those tears!!! Help is HERE!! WOO HOOO

The calvary is here and I am here to tell you...It is going to be ok. Do you want your woman to see ya like that. HECK NO! Come on man! Think positive. Have a tad of self-confidence./

Was she attracted to the man that was self confident or the one that is crying with the thought of losing her? You know the answer to that one.

YOu need to realize you cannot change her no matter what but you can change you IF YOU WANT TO.

Take the focus off of her and onto yourself.

Take it one day at a time and don't look back...tomorrow just might be YOUR DAY TO SHINE!

Your Friend,

SuperDave71

Just curious: What is the difference between being "on a break" and "breaking up" if neither of you are going to date anyone else? I would have a long talk about your expectations that she is not going to date, because it will hurt a lot if she is unaware of your expectations and starts dating.