32 -A Cup (yeah, 'minus' A)...

Breasts which do not sag below the inframammary line at all form a rounded, dome shape protruding almost horizontally from the chest wall. All breasts are like this in early stages of development, and such a shape is common in younger women and girls.

Go figure. I´d understand if I was 12. But I´m in my 20´s and they never grew.

Like, what's wrong? Amputated, alien, pretty boy, undeveloped freak, all that comes to my mind everytime I look down. And there´s my pic in case you wonder what am I whining so much about.

This suck! Why can´t I be like the rest of the kids?

DUDE! WHERE´S THE CONTENT OF MY BRA!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, you're slim...some guys like slim girls...

I'm a slim girl myself, kinda flat I feel your pain

I used to fit a b-cup effectively, now that I've lost a bit of weight, it's a tad less I think. (is sad)

Mfff. At least u know how it feels to have a little junk in the front...

That´ll always be uncharted territory for me!

Uhhhhhhaaahhhh

In my experience, it doesn´t matter how slim you are if you´re flat chested. Guys around here preffer to have something to grab.

not to brag, because im not but my breasts are huge 34DD and im telling you boobs are a pain in the butt!!! they also arent everything!!! yeah of course every girl wants a little something something in the front, but nope its not everything. some guys think huge boobs are TOO much. i've heard many guys say a handful is just perfect and any more then that is too much. i'd gladly split my breasts with you if you have such an issue with your bust siza consider your options, padded bras, water bras or if you're that worried about it breast augmentation!!! im sorry gurlie! breasts arent everything ... just remember that! if you do anything it should be for you and no one else oh and they dont have cute bras in my size! when i look for bras all the cute ones are in A's and B's and it makes me mad!!!

Hey Barbie, thanks!

They should invent something like breast transplant, from kind people -like u- to needy people -like me!-.

Where do you buy ur bras? Cuz man! Actually, all the cute bras are B and C, is an agony!

I´d definitely get implants, not for any guy, cuz actually I´ve never received any complaints about what I´ve got, this is totally about me and my phobia!

Victoria's Secret has quite a few bras in size 32A, so maybe you could try some of those styles?

Also, I hear that if you focus your workouts on your chest muscles, you might notice that your breasts get slightly larger, because the pectoral muscles will get bigger and sort of...push them out? Just a thought.

i buy my bras everywhere, and im not even lying when i say i cannot find a cute bra in my size! they are all full figured grandma stuff, haha! breast augmentation is a sure option and its def good that you would only do it for yourself. im sure it would boost your self-esteem (even tho there is nothing wrong with a smaller chest!!!) im not encouraging that you get plastic surgery, but you know what i mean! you do what you feel is best for you! its about what makes you happy girl, i would glady transplant you some breasts if that were possible ... haha!!!

I'm 14...well in 8 days Iam...but w.e. My chest is a b-36. But I'm a little round in the belly. So would that mean that if I lost weight my boobs would go down too??

Soccer14, I don't think dieting is very healthy at your age. If you don't have any medical conditions that require you to lose weight, you shouldn't. If you start working out, you may not lose your "booby fat" because you're still developing.

Go figure. I´d understand if I was 12. But I´m in my 20´s and they never grew.

Like, what's wrong? Amputated, alien, pretty boy, undeveloped freak, all that comes to my mind everytime I look down. And there´s my pic in case you wonder what am I whining so much about.

This suck! Why can´t I be like the rest of the kids?

DUDE! WHERE´S THE CONTENT OF MY BRA!

Don't worry Baby Carrot....you are not alone! I look exactly like you. I am also a 32A. But I do love them and glad they are healthy.

I have gone from a 36C to 36B and now nearly a 36A from losing weight on my whole body.

I have to say, I like smaller breasts on myself because they are more toned and perkier and don't sag like they did when I was a 36C.

I also get more attention overall because I am more toned, so I think it's how you look at it.

Generally speaking, larger woman have larger breasts, because they are just big pouches of fat, so I think being more toned with smaller boobs would be preferred by many men.

Hugs, Rose

I have the curvier body type too. It makes me angry because no matter how fit I am, I can never wear certain things, like barbiegirl was saying. All those cute loose fitting tank tops just look like MATERNITY on me! I have a nice flat stomach (well, Im preggo so its getting a little ponchy now haha) but if I wore certain shirts it would just stick out from the boobs down, making me look TOP HEAVY! Other things you can wear but big breasted people have a hard time with:

Tube tops

Baby T's

A slinky dress

Silky dress shirts

Sporty tank tops

Your body type is one craved by many! You have a tara reid body before she messed it all up with implants and other surgery. DON'T CHANGE! Laugh it off if u must! Almost every model in the world has no breasts, and they are considered beautiful. In fact, if a model has larger breasts, she has to wear certain clothes and stand a certain way to hide them. Your breasts are humble, classy, and beautiful. Please don't put balloons in them.

Generally speaking, larger woman have larger breasts, because they are just big pouches of fat, so I think being more toned with smaller boobs would be preferred by many men.

Hugs, Rose

Natural 36DD and proud of it! And my guy likes it curvy! (sorry, i just hate blanket statements like the one above). I am not a "larger woman" either, I just have differnet genetics. All of my sisters are like me.

Oddly enough we were talking about breasts and asses today at work. Working in retail with a bunch of women tends to lead to that. And yes, there are advantages and disadvantages to both body types. I know many female friends who have had breast reduction surgery and they loved it. Once again, they were naturlly large chested women, but they were of a small build.

Moral of the story, love your body!!!!

(Oh yeah, when i do gain or lose weight it always starts with my breasts).

Your breasts are humble, classy, and beautiful. Please don't put balloons in them.

Wow, that's the nicest thing I've ever heard towards this issue. THANKS !!!

Guess I'm far from being a model cuz I'm more like petite, but I guess is true I get to wear trendy skimpy things without looking like I'm selling myself... That's cool.

Thanks for all the replies

I know how you bigger boobed people feel. I'm a 32DDD and not only is it impossible to find anything in DDD, the corresponding 32 does nothing to help. I usually have to make do with wearing the wrong size (36D, even though it's huge in the back). On the rare occasion that I do find my size, it never fits nicely.

In one sense I love them. They are the perfect accessory. Men love them and they look and feel great braless.

BUT...when it comes to fashion, they just don't cut it. There are so many things I can't wear and a lot of things make me look frumpy, even though I have a relatively small frame.

The best bet for you smaller folks is to gain some weight. Boobs=fat and if you increase your food intake, you may see an increase in size/volume.

Whether you gain or lose weight in your breasts depends on your breast tissue makeup....some women have more glandular tissue then fat, so notice little change, whereas others have more fat and notice large changes.

I am toned and very athletic, but have C's (used to be larger, but seem to have settled into C's as I got older and more toned), and they won't change either. When I was anorexic as a teen, they still stayed larger - just the way my genetics are. My sister is very slender, and has 32 E's.

Anyway, I am happy with them...I used to hate them, as I felt they got in the way of so many things I loved like running, but really once I found the right sports bra, no worries . I used to also be insecure about them, as when I was younger, people would gawk at them. As I grew more confident in myself, I worried less about them, they just ARE.

I don't attach my identity to them in anyway though. Along with my breasts, comes my lovely hereditary breast cancer risk, and chances are I will say goodbye to them in 10-15 years either BEFORE I get cancer, or once detected if I am not quick enough.

My mother had D's, up until this past April when she had a double mastectomy due to advanced cancer in her left breasts. She is now barely an A, and is still waiting to get her nipples tattooed on. And, she is beautiful.

Bra's are such a pain. I finally found racerbacks in my size. The strap slip drives me nuts, even my best fit bras slip on occasion. I'm very careful about my bra's as a good bra can disappear during the day and help reduce the strain on my back. Bra straps are important to the actual lift of the bra too, but so many designers are going to pretty things without much function.

Whether you gain or lose weight in your breasts depends on your breast tissue makeup....some women have more glandular tissue then fat, so notice little change, whereas others have more fat and notice large changes.

That's true, 2 years ago, when I was around 22 pounds heavier, I was able to fill a bigger cup (lets say an A and one quarter) and since I lost that 22 pounds, that A 1/4 cups feel like empty shells!

But it didn't look roundier or anything, I didn't quite like the shape (saggy) so I guess I better lose all the fat there and start looking like a total boy (or a heroine chic model). Cuz flat is better then saggy...