Would you do this?

need2bme

OK, before I ask, please don't flame me. I am asking, because a friend of mine suggest that she go with me to get my stuff from my apartment that was shared with the ex and I thought it was funny, the way she put it.

Would any of you, guy or girl, go hang out with a friend, just to make someone who did them wrong, jealous?

My friend suggested it and is cute, but I turned her down, cause I didn't think it a good idea. But the way she explained it, was hella funny.

**I should do that with the current SO (hell, I don't even know what to call her), cause she is just telling me stuff about guy friends that I don't even think I need to know. Unless of course, it is a test...hmmmmm...

Well if that person dumped you in a rude way, and was awfull toward you, was using you...... but no, never hang out with someone just to make someone else jelouse - because you're using the person you're hanging out with. if you hang out with a friend because you enjoy friendship and someone is jelouse than it is o.k. but planning that..... immature.

My ex emailed me and told me about a "great date" he had... I wasnt jelous, it jsut re-enforced that he was an immature git and I did the right thing by dumping him.

People arent stupid, even if they cant PROVE anything, they can feel when someone is doing somthing just to try annoy them.

The best thing you can do is to relax and live you life without thinking about the ex.