Shaved or natural?

rand_gen

Out of curiosity, do girls prefer shaved men? or natural? I mean 'down there', not mustache or beard.

And also for girls. I personally prefer shaved or neatly groomed girls

as a lady - i like men to be neatly maintained. However - being clean is the most important thing

i also do not believe that man pubic hair is so important to be kept nice as ladies?????

I'm all off! Sooooo much more sensitive!

Sparkle xx

my hubby keeps all his hair short, nothing kills the mood like hair going up your nose LOL.......guys please shorten the underarms too, if you can see it when your arms are down that's just nasty!!!!!!

For girls you have to keep it neat, my hubby likes change so every few weeks he gets something new!!!!!!

I always keep myself neat and waxed.. so i expect my partner to at least trim.. i do NOT expect my guy to wax... but PLEASE trim... especially if its long enough to be poking out my eyes... i'm not kidding... i once had my eyebal scratched because some guy was too lazy to go snip snip .. would have taken him 1 minute!

ROFL!!! Hehe getting poked in the nose and eye with pubes! I guess I'm lucky, my boyfriend has very little body hair to begin with (two teeny little thin chest hairs) and he trims his pubes and his arm pit hair. I trim, too- for me, ladies who are hairless down there are disturbing because it makes me think of a little girl. I think it looks better with some hair so I just trim mine a bit.

Dude, don't you have anything better to think about?

This is a sex & romance forum afterall, and I want to discuss something that might improve my sex & romance. I believe there is nothing wrong with this topic.

If I don't bring it up and you leave your hairs as wild as a virgin rain-forest down there, your boyfriend might as well choke.

Thanks for all your reply.

For myself, I prefer trimming to shaving (avoids razorburn and keeps things soft instead of stubbly).

My man is au naturel right now, but I'm trying to convince him to trim it back a bit. I've never been with a guy that was trimmed, so I'm curious. I'm sure i'd like it.

Completely shaved? No way. I tried it before, and damn it was itchy! I think it would be weird if the boy didn't have any hair down there.

I prefer a man to be clean and well groomed. Trimmed yes... nothing worse than getting poked or stopping during an intimate moment to hack up a fur ball like a kitty cat. ick.

Myself... I've tried the "hard-wood floor" look.. and think I like the "hard-wood-floor" look with a neatly trimmed tiny throw rug.

Men should be hairy

Trimming? I dont care, as long as it is no shorter than a #4 or so

but really... men should be as hairy as possible

I dont understand how women get hairs in their mouths and things... The occasional one, yes, but its not that big of a deal!

Women, I dont care if my women are hairy or not. I havnt been down on a woman for a very, very long time, so I cant quite remember what my preference is with THAT... but I dont care about armpit hair or anything.

Myself? I keep my armpits and legs smooth, and hte "underneath" of my bits... but I keep the triangle, the full triangle, just trimmed. I cant shave or wax so I dont really have a choice, but I havnt had any complaints