Do women loose interest if you have sex with them early on?

clockman4033

Well I asked her out again for this week for something specific on the phone this week and got shot down. She said that she was busy that night with practice. She didn't really counter the offer but said she would most likely see me this weekend.

I understand that she is legitimatly busy, but come one give a guy a break. Can't you meet up for 30 mins or something? I am very surprised that she hasn't told me that she is TOO busy to date right now. (Girls use that excuse all the time)

It surely seems that she is. Maybe she isn't being truthful to herself. Or maybe she thinks that seeing someone once on the weekend is dating. I dunno. She seems like a great girl, but I am ready to give up on her.

Well I asked her out again for this week for something specific on the phone this week and got shot down. She said that she was busy that night with practice. She didn't really counter the offer but said she would most likely see me this weekend.

I understand that she is legitimatly busy, but come one give a guy a break. Can't you meet up for 30 mins or something? I am very surprised that she hasn't told me that she is TOO busy to date right now. (Girls use that excuse all the time)

It surely seems that she is. Maybe she isn't being truthful to herself. Or maybe she thinks that seeing someone once on the weekend is dating. I dunno. She seems like a great girl, but I am ready to give up on her.

see if you see her on the weekend.... she could really be busy... there have been days where a friend wanted to meet me for coffee but i really couldn't.

See how she is on the weekend.

Personally i think the sex had nothing to do with it

or.... maybe she is wanted to get laid? girls think like this too sometimes!

who knows... I don't want to go around putting all these ideas in your head that may or may not be true!

Thanks shikashika. I know she really is busy.

I believe the ball is in her court now right? I guess she is going to have to contact me if we are too meet up. I am tired of chasing and not getting anywhere this past week. Maybe sex had nothing to do with it, but it felt like it did at first. Usually girls act the opposite way after I sleep with them.

I guess if a person can't handle the truth about themselves on this issue.I guess the person would think certain comments are rude and immature.Oh and this is part of the main thread shikashika.There is more then one side to an issue and just because you don't like to hear it.How about giving respect to others who do speak differant then you.

I guess if a person can't handle the truth about themselves on this issue.I guess the person would think certain comments are rude and immature.Oh and this is part of the main thread shikashika.There is more then one side to an issue and just because you don't like to hear it.How about giving respect to others who do speak differant then you.

Who isn't handling the truth? what are you suggesting the truth is?

your truth is your opinion.. not the truth of mankind

Who isn't giving respect?

The only disrespect i hear is posts of calling someone names based on when they decide to sleep with someone.

I'm happy with who I've slept with, how many I've slept with and how long i knew them before i slept with them... what about you?

Thanks shikashika. I know she really is busy.

I believe the ball is in her court now right? I guess she is going to have to contact me if we are too meet up. I am tired of chasing and not getting anywhere this past week. Maybe sex had nothing to do with it, but it felt like it did at first. Usually girls act the opposite way after I sleep with them.

Yea it gets tiring when things don't work out as planned... especially if we feel we had a great time together! never know.. she could have a lot going on her life that you dont' know about right now.

have you made plans to see her on the weekend? or was that a maybe-we'll-run-into-each other type of plan?

I feel like I have a pretty good idea of what is going on with her life right now. Of course I could be wrong. But basically she goes to school full time like me and has gym practice 5 days a week at night. Her weekends are mostly free other than HW.

It was more "I am sure I will see you this weekend" until I reminded her that we plans for an event Sunday with a bunch of friends that I set up last week. So at least we have plans for the future, but not "one on one time" which I think works better. That is why I wanted to set up something quick and easy during the week. I don't like waiting two weeks when it felt like things were moving along well.

I like to look at relationships like learning. If there is a long gap between lessons it can be challenging to make connections, build a foundation and make progress. "Recency factor" I believe it is called.