Its just not the same...why??

coolmama5

well where do i start? we were together for about 6 months and then broke up for about 9 months and then got back together and have been for almost 2 yrs. NOW we have a 10 mont bay boy. It seems that we usd to be SO in love and he would show me in public ie: hold my hand , hug, kiss, etc. now I have to beg for any small sign. Im usally not too bad of a jealous person, but heworks in a profession with alot a women. I used to believe what he said but now i dunno. when i was preggo, we had a roommat who was his best friend and they would go out to the bars and come home late and drunk. I have found txt msgs to girls flirting...saying how much he misses them etc. he told me i took it wrong. how am i supposed to take that when im 6 months preggo.???? now it seems like were friends he is always telling me what girls are pretty or cute andhugging on girl friends more than me!!!!!! it is embarrising to me that he does that in front of our friends. then has the nerve to ask why i am mad. what should i do? It didnt usd to be like this....