Pubic Hair Poll

HurleyBabe6917

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I read a thread like this, I trimmed for the first time in my life.

It itched and felt strange. No more.

-Mr. Natural

haha. sorry to sound rude or something, but that's hilarious.

you should re-try it but not shave so close to the skin.

never know, you might like it more this time.

Ok so I felt funny - everyone seemed to wax, so I trimmed - but the itch! And I hear all you exfoliate junkies, but seriously, grainy things in my pubs is not that great daily! I was too scared of a nasty cut with shaving - can't believe that daily shaver! But I do occasionally trim and pluck the runaways for bikinis. Never had a man that didn't do completely bushy! But I would like a whole heap less - although I seldom give head so I am not going to demand it.

grainy things in my pubs is not that great daily!

Maybe once a week? OK, so for any guy that has waxed and I have not read all the posts yet; how bad does it REALLY hurt? How can they even wax the boys?

I trim, but was wondering. Something, I thought about too. I am a semi-hairy guy, so if you wax and don't wax your thighs; wouldn't that just look weird?

• 1 month later...
This is probably because I'm from the 1970s, but it just seems to me that there's supposed to be full bush. A bald or trimmed pubis just looks odd to me.

I prefer a full bush. To me shaven is like doing a little girl...eww. I do like the sides to be trimmed, but nothing is sexier to me than that furry triangle of mystery!

I'm a girl...

and if my guy is going to like me doing anything near his backdoor, I'd appreciate a shave or trim there if he wants my mouth to be anywhere near it!!!

I wish you could have seen my head do a double-take when I read this. I was pretty surprised to hear (or read, as the case may be) a woman actually say she'd be willing to do that. From my extremely limited experience, women just seem to be so turned off or disgusted by the idea.

Anyways.

I definitely prefer to keep my hair trimmed short, which can be a challenge around the boys. I've got a great little trimmer that does the job nicely. Never tried it 'back there' though.

For her, either trimmed short with good attention to the bikini line, or brazillian waxed. Shaving leaves sandpaper, and that's not fun.

To be honest, I have never given this much thought. I would have to say that I am completely indifferent about this. As far as my own hair, the hair on my head is brown, while EVERYTHING else is red, including the pubic hair. I have gotten a couple of smart remarks from females over the years, but as comedian Tim Allen once said, "Honey, that ball hair is sitting right where it is!"