kissed one night, then nothing. please help.

NoComply

ok so heres the thing.

was at the same place as this girl i like. were both friends.

half way through the night, we ended up kissing and hugging till we both went home our separate ways.

then i didnt hear from her for about a week or 2, then we bumped ito eachother at a bar.

she seemed really happy to see me, gave her a hug, and we just talked all night inbetween talking to other people that we knew there etc...

she said the reason she aint been in touch is that she has no credit on her phone to reply to texts, which is true as i overheard a friend complaining to her about the fact she hasnt got money her on her phone.. lol?

im going to see her today, in half an hour infact. just to hang out with her after college, probobly wander into town and just talk.

was wondering, any signs here that she likes me at all? she was the one that sugested we do something this week.

do i tell her that i like her?

or is it best to just keep things as friends??

hope you can help on this.

il reply with how today goes when i get home, but in the meantime, any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

If she hasn't mentioned anything in a week, then the kiss might not have meant anything. Has she stared at you more at all or seems flirty? If she hasn't, and it seems that it's casual, than she just think of you as a friend and the kiss might have just been a friendly kiss.

hello again.

thought id update on this afternoon.

basically we walked around town for about 2 hours just talking. ended up holding hands nd walking round. then went for a wander jsut anywhere.

ended up just hugging for ages by a pond.

walked back towards where we live [live bout 10 mins walk apart]

gave her a hug goodbye nd we kissed once. then i went home.

i think she likes me abit. but i know alot of other people also like her.

so i dunno.

shall i keep going with this?

i like her, but dont know what to do.

help please?

• 4 weeks later...

ok. update.

went to her house tonight. we sat and talked and stuff for ages.

watched a film, and just generally held hands abit and hugged abit.

got a longg hug just before i left. no kiss or anything, just the hugs. but it was nice.

what should i do from here? its hard to move in and kiss her. its like the oportunity never arises and i dont want to look like a prat. i just dont know how to let her know i like her.

or even know if she likes be back.

help please?

• 4 weeks later...