i need help, any advice?

dpressedone89

Just write your feelings first, and write your story in the most raw form you can. This would be your first draft, and you know, the first draft is just one of many. Don't even bother editing or looking to fix grammatical errors at first or you'll be stuck on that first draft forever.

The best strategy to write a book is just to write what's on your mind.

What type of book do you plan on writing? Fiction or non-fiction?

im not sure what kind of book i want to write, i was thinking fiction, but then i was thinking a memoir, then i wanted to do a book of my poems, thank you for the tip, i must admit im am rather obsessive in grammar and whatnot and it does take me forever. i think that will help me alot

thank you

-stitches

Ok well theres just the basics you know explain the general idea of the characters without spilling any major details you want to keep maybe when your explaining the characters put it in someone elses opinion (just an idea sorry i love writing so just ignore me if u hate it lol). Alot depends on the length of book you want to write... If its gonna be long then have more then one climax but have a main one with a lot of little ones. Its nice to have a happy ending but also nice to have something that didnt quite work out but you never know it might sort of thing...

Anyway thats just my ideas sorry if you hate them. There isn't really a way that you have to write anything writing can be a pretty personal thing so write they way you want to and about what you want to write about or it'll never show your talent!