Brunettes Vs. Blondes

HurleyBabe6917

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can they help but be anything but?

You say that as if it was a bad thing being male.

Is it ok if I comment about that time of the month and women PMSing?

And men, please refuse to be anything but male. Buck the message from society and the main-stream media, be male.

She didn't mean anything. She was just joking around. It's all good. I think they're both well meaning sweeties and they just like to tease us guys a bit. I take it in the spirit they intended and I like being teased a bit. There's no reason to get upset because they weren't attacking us. They're just joking around.

I prefer blondes, but that's not to say I haven't seen any good looking brunettes. I've seen more than a few brunettes who I would've KILLED to go out with.

And as for red hair, I can't say much, being that I have the red hair. But I have seen some pretty good looking red heads, too. Last year in school, there was a girl who had red hair, and she had literally THE cutest face I'd ever seen on a girl. I had a crush on her, but nothing came of it, her being a vegetarian and all. It wouldn't have worked, me being a rabid carnivore and all. lol

I prefer blondes, but that's not to say I haven't seen any good looking brunettes. I've seen more than a few brunettes who I would've KILLED to go out with.

And as for red hair, I can't say much, being that I have the red hair. But I have seen some pretty good looking red heads, too. Last year in school, there was a girl who had red hair, and she had literally THE cutest face I'd ever seen on a girl. I had a crush on her, but nothing came of it, her being a vegetarian and all. It wouldn't have worked, me being a rabid carnivore and all. lol

I can't tell if you were being serious or not, but you'd be surprised how many vegetarians are perfectly tolerant of meat eaters. It's often the meat eaters who place the discrimination.