Pregnancy Tummy

FallingTooFast

Why would random people come up to rub your tummy when you are not even showing? Heck yes I would tell them to get away!

I remember when my partner was pregnant and we were standing in water up to our waists in the bay on a hot day and a woman we had never seen before swam up behind my partner and put her arms around her waist!!

My partner screamed she got such a fright. She reckons that is the most irritating thing about pregnancy, the fact that you seem to become public property.

Awww RODEO!!

That's such a great experience.

Sorry for confusing you guys.

No I'm not certain that I'm pregnant.

But I have told my boyfriend and two of my bestfriends that it's a possibility.

Right now they're the only ones that have touched my stomach and my boyfriend is the only one who talked to my stomach. (Even though they don't get their ears until later.)

I'm pretty sure I am, just haven't taken the test yet.

I'm taking the test on Sunday, so I'll keep you updated.

I think at this point, of how much we have planned and planned, I really want this baby, I know I shouldn't, that I'm too young to really think about that. But I really do want this baby, and I know once I get it through to my parents, they'll be happy for me.

But I'll probably be mroe upset if the test is negative than if it's posative.

So FTF,

When are you actually going to test?

All this talk seems very presumptuous if you do not even know that you are pregnant yet.

Did you know that you can order pregancy tests online at link removed, and have them delivered to your house?

link removed

(and before you say you don't want to because your parents will see- it's only a box from CVS- it does not say what's in it. You really need to get this cleared up.)