when is right to say the words "i love you"

somedude

i just want oppinions on when it is the best time to say i love you to the one you thiink is right at the moment. i think it has to do with how you are together and no less then 4 months, maybe 3 but its pushing it. i just want oppinions cause i know some poeple who have said it in 1 month and then there relationships ended in 2/

well, u may NOT really need 2 say it. maybe u r making the words more important than the **thing** . u see the **thing** here is that you LOVE her. that's the core thing. the important thing is NOT that u want 2 tell her so, cuz if **telling her** is the important thing, then maybe u got things the wrong way round. please don't stress yourself by thinking that you HAVE 2 say "I luv you" at some point in time. in fact, the timing of the words is NOT a good thing 2 think 2 much about, because u r very likely 2 end up procrastinating over this matter (the timing). even if you never say it audibly at all, it automatically becomes clear 2 her that you do, as long as u continue **doing it on your part** (i mean lovin her). if you are gonna concentrate on **telling her**, then u will sooner or later find out that u r losing out on **doing it**. the words "i love you" are more of a discovery than a word of mouth. she's bound 2 get 2 a point of discovering that you do love her, i can assure you that she has NO choice about it, she will discover that you love her, whether she likes it or NOT. saying 2 someone audibly "i love you" does NOT really surprise them in any positive way, unless she's been blind & absent-minded about you all along, in which case u shouldn't even say it 2 her, as she would NOT be deserving it !