She has a bf, i like her alot, she knows

Neo

I am new here but i would love if you could answer my question.

I met a girl a while back, about 2 months now and I really got along with her well. She is fantastic, looks great and has a perfect personality, she lives quite close to me and I really really like her.

We seem to get along great and although I dont see her often I speak 2 her via msn alot and thru sms, we make good friends and I really like her, I like her alot.

The downside is she has a boyfriend, I havent met him nor really know much about him which has its pros and its cons, i mean i dont have to face him, but in reality i dont really know how they are together. She has said some stuff like "I love him, well i think" meaning she isnt sure, which might show some problems, but she hasnt said anything about any so its possible either way. They have been together for about 6 months i have been told, which isnt the longest relationship ever, but for 15 and 16 year olds is a fair time, but like i said, the relationship could be solid as a rock or as weak as a blade of grass, i dunno.

I would ask but it will be too obvious, and as i dont know her friends (well not many) i cant really ask them without her finding out, and I told her I like her and how i feel so I cant find out from her without looking desperate.

When i told her she seemed quite pleased and surprised, which is a good thing, she also sed she liked me and found me to be really cool and liked me, but I am guessing she meant "but nothing more" or at least thats what i think, she sed that she thought it was possible something could happen in the future, as if to say its not a lost hope, but I dont see me having much chance while she is still attatched, i dont wanna break it up and her not wanna get anywhere with me, but then again if they did split i think the chance is there, the question is what do i do? I could wait a little while and see how our friendship develops and see what she says about her bf, or what? I dont know.. shes cool about it so theres no fear there, but I cant wait for ever.. please help!

Neo

if you like her keep talking to her nothing is for sure. at any time her and her bf might end it. so if you truly like her stick around talk about all that you can and see how it devolopes but dont play jeloues and try to break them up.just play it out

thanks man thats helped alot, yeh i dont want to break them up, mainly cos i couldnt do it, but I will take your advise and keep talking and hang around with her etc. as she knows it means she will be more aware that i like her more than just a friend, i hope it turns out ok, she seems pretty cool about it, thanks again