what do u think

sandra210

my husband had a a 7 years ago , i made a decision not to bring it up but 2 weeks ago the women involved told my daughter of 17 meet your step daughter

my husband always said there was no sexual contact but he said to my daughter the affair started after the baby was born . i feel my husband hasnt been honest and its hurting again

How can you cheat without sexual contact?

But also how can someone be so horrible to say to your kid something like that- it is not a conversation that you lead with your ex lovers child! She was way over the top.

I suggest telling your husband what she said to your daughter - but don't blame him - just tell him how you're worried what effect it will have on your daughter and why does he think she said that? Say that in a concerned kinda way - not angrly.

Choose to speak with your husband, otherwise she reached her goal - making mess and creating mistrust inyour family

it was my daughter who told my husband she had bottles it up for 2 wks .she went to the pub and they discussed it

when they came home he told me but obviously drunk

i tried to reassure her that it wasnt true and said we would discuss it the next day

my husband has never mentioned it ifeel he has a duty to sort this out

at the moment i feel absolutely gutted

i would like to post a new thread in explaining the whole thing maybe it will get it off my chest

thx for comments