what do guys think about this?

sparkly

i am the girl who said this. the reason i asked this question is because i was talking to someone that i work with about me not wanting a boyfriend and the person that i like glanced over at me for a second after i said it. so i was really just wondering why he did this.

oh ok. So you do like the guy, but don't want a bf at the moment?

then can i please ask you a question what do you do usually when you like a girl? coz i'd love to hear what you have to say coz i'm just curious

well I can't stop thinking about them and fear getting rejected. I often have a problem of getting too attached to girls to the point where if they don't pick up the phone I start to get worried haha, but it's not a big fat obsession where I start controlling them, I'm not that crazy.

I'm just shy and inexperienced, but I try. I try to ask them to hang out and I try to get their number. It all depends on their mutual interest. If they are comfortable talking to me, then I don't get as shy around them.

see i have been comfortable with this man for a long time and i still can be sometimes. Like sometimes i can go up and talk to him no problem and then others i just can't coz i freak out.The thing is he gives me heaps of eye contact and i just can't handle it.i have to look away coz if i dont i freak out majorly. although it's not just him. there are a lot of people i don't like making eye contact with for too long and i hate breaking it coz i feel rude but i can't help it. sometimes he can even be a bit short with patience when i ask something. i don't understand this. please help me!

see i have been comfortable with this man for a long time and i still can be sometimes. Like sometimes i can go up and talk to him no problem and then others i just can't coz i freak out.The thing is he gives me heaps of eye contact and i just can't handle it.i have to look away coz if i dont i freak out majorly. although it's not just him. there are a lot of people i don't like making eye contact with for too long and i hate breaking it coz i feel rude but i can't help it. sometimes he can even be a bit short with patience when i ask something. i don't understand this. please help me!

I think that's just his personality. Everyone behaves differently around girls. I personally get very shy around girls I like so I don't get to behave the way I want to often times. But When the girl is comfortable with me, I tend to feel really comfortable.

I think you should have a talk with this guy about your feelings and your issues. It will help the both of you equally!