What should I do??

BabyGrl33

Hey whats up? Here's my problem, I've fallen for one of my really good friends that I've known since I was 3. I don't know if he likes me though, and I don't know if I should tell him how I feel. Cause what if he doesn't feel the same. It might ruin our friendship, and I don't want that to happen. What should I do? Please help me.

Here's the thing. Just so you know, I'm a guy. I've been in this situation. Dating inside a circle of friends seems like a really great idea, sure. But it really isn't. Friendships that are really close can bloom into this kind of thing easily. What I'd sugest is waiting a while longer to make sure its not a passing thing. That way you don't have to possibly ruin the friendship. I'm not saying that it can't work but I wouldn't try. If you two are friends inside a bigger circle of friends, there's going to be a lot of pressure and gossip going around if you start to go out. About whether or not he likes you? He probably does but it doesn't matter. To me, dating inside a circle is like incest. I've done it once and I will never do it again. Make a wise choice. Either way, you'll learn and learning about what is good and not good is up to you. Hope I helped.