omg she liked 2 other guys?

Atticus90

Well, if u all knew. I like this one girl, but I didn't know if she liked me. I was talkin to her on the phone and she said she liked 2 guys. She told me she was over her ex boyfriend and she said she was ready to date. So she's gonna try to date this guy named weikle. The guy is 2 years older than her. How come she doesn't like me?? I've been her friend longer than these people have put together. Am I just ugly?? I don't think im ugly cause ive had loaddddzz of gf's.. What is she thinking?

Well, if u all knew. I like this one girl, but I didn't know if she liked me. I was talkin to her on the phone and she said she liked 2 guys. She told me she was over her ex boyfriend and she said she was ready to date. So she's gonna try to date this guy named weikle. The guy is 2 years older than her. How come she doesn't like me?? I've been her friend longer than these people have put together. Am I just ugly?? I don't think im ugly cause ive had loaddddzz of gf's.. What is she thinking?

Her not wanting to date you does not mean that you are ugly, it simply means that she is not interested in a relationship with you. Each person has their own personal opinions, and one person's choice not to date you is not a reflection on your desireability as a person or as a partner.

yeah im talkin to her right now. i asked her to give me a 1 - 10 rateing and she gave me a 7. she says im in the middle of everything ( looks, stuff, etc: ). she said my personality is a 10 plus... if all thats true then wonder why she wont date me.

People have different tastes and while for her u might be only 7, majority might give you 10/10. So don't take it too close to your heart. On top of that, feeling are not based on the looks in most cases. I know a couple of friends who are dating not such a good-looking people(according to like everyone) but they find their second half to be the most handsome/beautiful being on Earth.

I guess you just gotta move on, for this girl you are just not a boyfriend-material so don't waste your time.