tips, books techniques always seem to be aimed at women!

shikashika

(well aside from enotalone... where boys get the tips too!)

"he's just not that into you"..."Catch him if youyou can"...

it seems that the MAJORITY of books self-help leaflets are aimed at women.

do you think I'm wrong? and it seems like its telling women all the work they have to do to 'get him back' or 'get him attracted to you or 'make him irresistible".

I look at them and see they have good points... but in many of these help books they seem to be geared towards women and all the effort they need to take into 'getting their man'.

Are there as many books (aside from Men are from Mars...) that teach men how to get that woman..ane never let her go?

I'm sure there are.

Society is just generally stereotyped to the point that men shouldn't need relationship books/help to get a woman back, or to fix problems. They shouldn't need selfhelp books.

It's just not socially kosher I guess. I find it odd too, but what can you do?

Dunno what books there are aimed toward books. But I do remember reading somewhere that the reason most of these books are targeted toward women is... because we are more likely to buy them, and ask relationship type questions.

Wonder why that is?? are women just more disatisfied with relationships and men are just happy to be where their at or what?? dunno.

it seems that the MAJORITY of books self-help leaflets are aimed at women

I think you are right. Mainly because as a demographic females tend to respond better commercially to that sort of product. Sort of like most sport magazines are directed at males.

oh, there are definitely books/online articles, etc on how to get women. (link removed has a big section on it).

however, i've noticed that a lot of theirs are about how to approach women, ask them out, whereas the ones for women are on how to keep him, how to get him to propose, etc....

see sig. below ...

they are not directly related to "how to keep a woman" but address much larger issues ... but they are nonetheless very valuable on how to be the man that women are going to be attracted to and WANT to stay with.

I don't think it's the "inner wuss" men are looking to rid themselves of by looking for a book to read to shed light on something relationship wise.

However, I will agree that the book Secrets of the Alpha Man is good.

link removed

Is basically a place to tell you how to try and get laid. Not too much more past the gist of things..

i read some of their stuff (I want to know what the other side is thinking! ) Some articles are quite good, and others I just roll my eyes at!

like one where some guy was writing about the 4 types of women to avoid: single mothers, exotic women with some baggage, women over 35, and really smart women with advanced degrees. he sounds like a pathetic bonehead!

i read some of their stuff (I want to know what the other side is thinking! ) Some articles are quite good, and others I just roll my eyes at!

like one where some guy was writing about the 4 types of women to avoid: single mothers, exotic women with some baggage, women over 35, and really smart women with advanced degrees. he sounds like a pathetic bonehead!

Dang I need to pop out a baby and age 10 years then all men will leave me alone!!!!

Dang I need to pop out a baby and age 10 years then all men will leave me alone!!!!

Well all men that read killer dating tips books or books on how to be a man.

The rest of us will probably decide whether you are relationship material based on whether we like you or not.......Hmmph....novel idea....maybe there is a book in that too?

I went to B&N one fine day to find a self-help book that addressed being happy alone, and found nothing at all, but I did notice an avalanche of sex manuals.

People must be having great sex somewhere and don't need to adapt to solo life.

I went to B&N one fine day to find a self-help book that addressed being happy alone, and found nothing at all, but I did notice an avalanche of sex manuals.

i think "the art of happiness" by the dalai lama is the closest thing to that I have read.

good Book For Men: The System-by Doc Love. No Joke. This

is A Common Sense Manual On How To Handle Yourself Once

you're In A Relationship. Go To link removed And They'll Link

you Up To Order It. It Works. I Followed His Plan And Had

a Really Great Relationship For About 2 Years...when I Fell Off

the Plan The Relationship Started To Fall Apart!

Ok Dako,

I mean after you READ it it makes sense. Basically the crux of the formula is that in order to have a long lasting relationship, a) you need to find someone who is clinically sane, and a flexible, giving person and b) you

have to have confidence, control and be a challenge to her-women don't like wimps or guys who fawn over them or put them on a pedestal. The book basically goes through many, many scenarios that are common and shows you how to apply the principles. Smart a**.

No no no...what I have discovered is I fall back on old, destructive self-sabotaging habits. THis book is not about manipulation it's about maintaining integrity and recognizing what you can do to overcome problems in relationships...or notice the signs and get out before you get your heart stomped on.