hrmm penis size

Yes The Size of your penis will grow, it all depends on how fast you hit puberty, and a lot of that has to do with genetics. Don't worry about it, Over the course of a couple years, You will notice a difference,

I heard from some body that if you masturbate quite a bit, and get Erect the penis will have a Memory to that and start to take the form, allowing it to grow more. sort of Stretching it out..

(that is what i heard. Not what i Know)

It should continue to grow for maybe another 2 or 3 years, or maybe more depending on how you are. Judging on your lack of facial hair so far (it will come, don't worry!) you may be a bit behind other guys. Don't worry about it, everybody is different.

Thanks you guys really comforted me and I noticed you all agreed on one thing that I should just be patient and "Let nature take it's course" I will, I will just have to keep girls away they are really attracted to me and I really don't know what to do because they are all really hot girls but there the girls that like to be pleased and woah dunno how to handle em sometimes..

Different parts of your body develope at different speeds and times,

How tall are you? penis size is usually proportional to a persons hieght,

If you are stunted in height , and not growing any body hairs other than the ones on top your head, you could get some bloodwork done to see if you have a hormone problem or some other symtoms like diabetes etc.

you see, the penis is like a bag, it inflates with blood, if its not reaching its full inflation for medical reasons, than its not going to get to its normal size.

but 4" at 15 seems ok to me, unless your 6 ft tall. also the way you measure has plenty to do. on top, erect, from pelvis to tip. if your over weight, that distance will be shorter due to fat at the pelvis area.

so dont worry about.

just because your unstable now of the size of your penis, doesn't mean you have to keep girls away. your still young, Ever heard of playing Doctor..hahaha

I know that sounds funny, But I'm not saying YOU should have sex..it's all about you, and your decision. even if these girls like you or don't they MOST likely are NOT thinking about the size of your penis, They just have a crush on you. So go with that. and then ask her to play doctor. lol j/k

• 1 month later...

It's a fact that 70% of women wish their man's penis was larger. Most women will admit that bigger is better.....it only makes sense that a larger penis is going to offer more vaginal stimulation as it is making more skin to skin contact (especially with the clitoris) than a smaller penis. Check out the website below, it's my new favorite site!!