Need Advice

Crizco

hello.. i posted a story about my g/f about a week days ago...

okay.. since my last post..

I didn't respond to that text message. She called me the next day around noon. I didn't get her call until about 30 minutes later and then I called her back. She called me to tell me that she was having horrible cramps (time of month) and that she wanted me to come get her from school. I was too late and her best friend ended up driving her home. She went on to tell me how she wasn't feeling well and then told me that if I didn't mind she was going to stop by later tonight or tomorrow sometime. I said that was fine just to call me and let me know.

She then called back about an hour later and asked if she could come over then. I said it wasn't a good time because I was doing homework and had practice in an hour. She said that's fine and that she'll probably just call me tomorrow. I went to my buddies house that night and my phone doesn't have any service. When came home and had service again I had a text message that said "I stopped by but you weren't home". I texted her back saying my bad i was playing poker.

I asked her the next day if she wanted to come over still and she said sure. We hung out for a good 2 or 3 hours. Just hanging out. She laughed a lot. Nothing intimate. No kissing, no cuddling, no touching pretty much. I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie with me that night and she agreed. During that time together she said she still wanted to go to my buddies wedding as my date and she wants to go shopping for a dress that matches my shirt tomorrow. Is this progress or anything? I also sent her a text message telling her good luck on her test today and then she called me after to tell me how it went and everything. She didn't call me again that night.

I sent her a text message this morning telling her our friends weren't coming up to visit anymore. She said she heard that too and then called me and asked me if i wanted her friends ticket to the football game this saturday. She said that it was right next to her seat so we could sit together. I told her that I think I have work but i'm not sure yet. She then asked if i still wanted to go shopping tonight with her. I said sure so we have plans tonight to go shopping. Is she just trying to be my friend? What is going on?

You said in your last post that she doesn't see you two getting back together and that she likes things the way they are. Even if she wants to get back together she's going to have some trust issues with you I imagine.

It sounds like you've already commited to some plans with her. I'd say follow through with those but don't get your hopes up. Don't expect anything to happen. Just play it cool and try not to worry about it. Do you want to be just her friend? You might have to initiate some sort of avoidance plan for a little while to heal a little more before you start hanging out alot. Go by what she says. She just wants to be friends for now.