Where do most guys crash and burn?

lostinthesun

I guess the most recent thing for me that turned me off was the fact that the guy seemed too desperate. After seeing him on the second date, he was all about the " I LOVE YOU's and calling me "baby" and " sweetie pooh" . I would say being just too gung- ho too quickly and clingy/needy is a big turn off for me.

Looking at me like I'm a steak (and no I don't wear sexy clothing)

Talking at me and not too me

False espressions, his mouth is smiling, but his eyes aren't

The whole, "I'm Mr. Smooth" routine, I like my guys real

No hobbies, I like guys that have creative outlets

Doesn't make eye contact! If you won't look me in the eye when you talk to me, I seriously question your motives, integrity, mind set

Looking at me like I'm a steak (and no I don't wear sexy clothing)

Talking at me and not too me

Doesn't make eye contact! If you won't look me in the eye when you talk to me, I seriously question your motives, integrity, mind set

As a guy I get compliments on all of those and the fact that my puppy dog eyes can melt the "wicked witch of the west" Eyes are the door to the soul, cold and hard = forget it / warm and sparkly = a keeper!

Take it slow if you click and wait for her to make any positive moves, since women are really good at that when they like a guy. Alpha male is fine, Alpha Pervert isn't.

Also, keeping some distance between you when slow dancing, thats her choice to crawl up on you and a total turnoff if you pull her in and she isn't ready. It's also a very positive sign when she does get close!

Lacking decent CONFIDENCE is also a turnoff.

Shabby/Sloppy clothes will turn women off quick.

That was semi-normal males point of view from experience and as always YMMV.....

Guy who drive like crazy

Guys who don't treat waitressess with respect - or any other person who works with people all day long

Guys who are looking other woman while on a date with you.

Unclean cloths, greasy hair, yellow unclean teeths.

Guys who talk about their ex'es on a date

Guys who wear way tooo much perfume.

Guys who don't have that normal level of beeing informed. (like who's janice jopline, who's tony blair, ..... , never red a single book - never heard for example nick hornby, or some clasics like tolstoj - not that he has to read that....)

Guys who hate animals

Guys who criticize

It may seem odd to say this, but I actually like it when guys crash and burn early, because it saves me a lot of trouble of dating them for a while, then finding out later that they're really jerks who just know how to be well-behaved fakes in the beginning.

For some reason this question reminds me of those guys who crashed and burned right off the bat... then they wanted me to tell them what they did wrong so they could make it right with me, (and sometimes they just wanted to know so they wouldn't do it again with the next girl). But I wouldn't tell them what they did wrong because I felt they were just being themselves when they screwed up. I wasn't gonna help them change outwardly when they didn't have an interest in changing it inwardly.

But there are socially clumsy/awkward guys who are very sincere, thoughtful and kind -- I put them in a different category. If I generally like them, I tend to give them lots of leeway in the early stages... and if it happens that we don't click, I give them lots of pointers for the next girl, if they want that.

Bottom line, I just want guys to be themselves (no matter what that is) so I can make an informed decision.

I don't give a f.... about tony blair, britain's and america's foreign policy to tell you the truth but knowing who tony blair is is not so weird. If he reads books or not I really don't care since I am not interested in dating him.

Look I mentioned a well known name - I could say Berlusconi too, or any other politician. And they are all annoying, so what?!