No i dont think so

When yous less expect it

I will leave this life behind

Let you clean my blood up

Leave you my body as a gift

Have a party coz im gone

I dont care i will never know

Goodbye you f*cken heart less * * * * *s

Just thing to remember Kita: If you keep considering yourself as a helpless girl waiting for prince charming to come knocking on your door and rescue you, then it ain't never gonna happen. You can get help but later on you would have to get up on your own. At the end you're gonna have to make the effort. People can help you out but if you're not trying then you're helpless.

I dont want anyones help, why? coz i have got help in the past and always ended up in hospital because they couldnt handle what i told them, and i worked out they dont even give a darm anyway. I dont need people feeling sorry for me and treating me like i am some kind of mental person. I am trying to help myself by writing instead of acting but please stay off my back i am trying to do the best i can, i cant just click my fingers and forget about my father or my brother that raped me, or some barstard that raped me, i worry about my mother she is very sick, i worry about my sister she doesnt eat properly and its breaking up with her husban and is starting to drink again, am i spose to be greatful about all of this? well guess what i just cant, it takes time to smile again feel alive again, and when that days come it wont be the best day of my life but it will be one of my good days. I have depression, i am on meds, and i am tryin to help myself, i am slowly getting better, its going to take a while tho but that day will come

Just thing to remember Kita: If you keep considering yourself as a helpless girl waiting for prince charming to come knocking on your door and rescue you, then it ain't never gonna happen. You can get help but later on you would have to get up on your own. At the end you're gonna have to make the effort. People can help you out but if you're not trying then you're helpless.

I agree! Great poem btw

No your right you can't and it does take time. But you don't have to be strong for anyone remember that. If you wanna cry cry if you wanna laugh laugh. Be yourself. Also if you ever want to talk i can handle it i've been through alot to. So PM me or talk to me on the net ok kita. Great poem btw!

Thank you again its good that someone on here understands what i am saying