Can you go in an alcohol coma drinking only beer?

Q10

I imagine it depends on how fast you drink it. I don't see why you *couldn't* go into a coma with beer if you chugged it. The thinking is that since beer has such a low alcohol content, you get full or pass out before you have a chance to go into shock. However, I know of more than one college kid that had to be rushed to the hospital and due to overdosing and it was just beer.

alcohol from beer is a great deal less likely to kill you, as it has a very high water content and is easier for your body to.... "reject"

Allthough difficult/unlikely, beer can put you in a coma, but you would need a very high tolerance and probably to continue drinking after you purge the contents of your stomach (several times)

yeah I'm having a little party here with some friends tomorrow, and I was looking for some drinking games & I just wondered I think the reason they say that is because if you drink it at a normal pace, you will be full physically before you can even poison yourself? So you will puke even if you're not too intoxicated, just because you're too full, just like what happened to you with water.

Puking is your body's way of rejecting poison. If you drink to the point of puking, you are poisoning yourself. You are damaging your liver, your stomach, your esophagus as well as the enamel on your teeth. It is entirely unhealthy and not fun.